From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
NOCTOX Fetish Party Madrid 2023
Notox is a fetish event produced by Into the Tank, Odarko and Sleazy Madrid and takes place during the big bank holiday weekends and festivals, and special monthly events in the Spanish capital.
- Stay close to all the gay bars in Chueca, the heart of gay Madrid. The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities.
- Awaiting details of the next edition.
- Noctox is famous for its dark fetish ambience and mix of melodic house and techno music. It is a men only event taking place at Strong, The Club.
- Each party features some of Spain’s biggest DJs on the house and techno scene with music that encourages you to get on the dance floor and let yourself go!
- The party features fully equipped extra play rooms and lots of spaces to get lost. Noctox has a suggested dress-codes: leather, rubber, urban, clubbing, sports kit, army, naked, jockstraps, masters & slaves, pup handlers, uniforms and of course shirtless!
- Strong Madrid is one of the longest running clubs in the city and was recently refurbished with a fresh new look. It has a sprawling dance floor and large cruising zone.
- The venue is on C. de Trujillos, a 10 minute taxi ride from the gay district of Chueca.
Recommended Hotels in MadridThe following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short taxi to the Noctox party venue. All have high ratings and are popular with our readers:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of INTO THE TANK MADRID
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo