From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Nice Pink Parade – Gay pride 2024
The Pink parade takes place in the stunning resort town of Nice on the Cote D’Azur in France every Summer, normally at the end of July or early August.
- Visiting Nice? Stay close to the gay bars in Vieux Nice. The Hotel Rossetti is rated “Superb” and is just 400m from the beach and right in the centre of the old town.
Nice Pride Parade
- Typically early July – Awaiting dates – The Gay Pride Parade of Nice – known as the Pink Parade – has drawn big crowds every July since 2004. Costumed revelers waving rainbow flags dance in the street as they celebrate the right to equality in the workplace.
- The rally point of the march is at La Liberation / Garde Du Sud at 4 pm, ending at Place du General de Gaulle.
The Pink Drink After Party
- At the end of the parade the “Pink Drink” party takes place from 19h at the front of the Museum of Modern Art and Contemporary Art MAMAC. The party features DJs, dancers and shows until late in the evening. Enjoy a unique party atmosphere in one of the most beautiful cities in France with perfect Summer weather, sexy guys and a proud atmosphere.
- Want a room with a view? Stay on the Promenade, home to the city’s most iconic hotels and just steps from the gay bars and pride after parties.
- Le 7 Cruising Bar hosts the Summer Disco and Sex with DJ M Mix from 22.00 hrs.
Club Le7 is an extensive cruising club, spread over 3 floors with bar, cabins, sling and more.
- Club Le 6 hosts a weekend of special pride parties with guest Djs: Friday – DJ London Haarlem. Saturday – DJ Holly White. – Sunday DJ Kristopher. With Shower Men Victor, Adriano & Eddy.
Club Le 6 – Compact, gay-friendly bar since 1999 offering a dance floor, international DJs & a shower show.
- Omega Club hosts a weekend of parties including the Papa Drag Live Oméga ShowCase! Spécial Week-end Pink Parade on Friday from Midnight, the Pride Party with Super guest Djs Sergy (Paris) and Leomeo (Resident and International Dj!) from 11pm on Saturday and the Crazy Drag Show-Closing Party by Millena B. Rose and Lady France Stratton from 11.45pm on Sunday.
- Capital of the Côte d’Azur, Nice has one of the largest gay scenes in France, outside of Paris. The Pride festivities attract French guys from around the country and international visitors from beyond!
- Most of the gay bars and clubs are located in the Old Town known as Vieux Nice. Other popular venues can be found along the Promenade.
Gay Bars and Clubs in Nice
- Coco Vin – Small bar in the old town offering wines, appetizers and cocktails.
- La Cave Wilson – Long running gay bar with drag shows and cabaret.
- Le Swing – Popular karaoke bar with shows and a fun atmosphere.
- Malabar Station – Popular gay bar with large street terrace and cruising area.
- Red Kafe – Close to the best shopping streets in Nice. Gay Friendly and very popular.
Late Night Clubs
- Glam – Weeknd gay club with drag shows and theme nights, Friday to Sunday
- L’Oméga Club – Popular gay club with drag shows and guest DJs from the circuit scene.
- Le Six – Small club and music bar.
- Eagle Bar – Cruising bar in the port with cabins and a sling.
- Le 7 – Large cruising bar with cabins, slings and sexy guys.
- Le Code – Fetish Club with theme nights and dress code parties.
- Morgan Club – Gay cruise bar with labyrinth, cabins and theme nights include popular jocks and naked nights.
- St. Laurent d’Eze – The busiest gay beach, idyllic setting hidden between the Pointe de Cabuel and Cap Mala in St Laurent Bay. Take the Number 100 bus from Nice to the St Laurent d’Eze bus stop. The beach has no facilities however, so bring something to lie on and some supplies.
- Hi Beach – Private beach in nice, with bar and restaurant and lots of hot guys.
- CoCo Beach – East of the Port, take the Number 30 beach with amazing views and crystal clear water. Again, no services nearby, so bring supplies.
Where to stay in Gay Nice?
The following gay bars are close to the gay bars and clubs and the Nice Pride festivities:
Recommended Hotels in Nice By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Nice that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The famous Hotel Negresco, dating from the beginning of the 20th century, overlooks the beach and the Promenade. From Louis XIII style to modern art, 5 centuries of history are exhibited throughout the hotel. Free Wifi, & a fitness centre. Each room and suite is decorated individually & features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Best Western Plus Hôtel Massena Nice is a design hotel in the heart of Nice, just 200 m from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. The guest rooms are equipped with a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms feature a balcony or a terrace. Most private bathrooms include bathrobes.
Le Meridien Nice
4 Star, Great Value
Right on the Promenade des Anglais, this hotel faces the Mediterranean Sea. and offers a panoramic rooftop terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel was renovated in 2020. The modern guest rooms have views of the sea, the Albert 1st Gardens, or the hotel patio. Each is air conditioned and includes free WiFi access, a mini-bar and satellite TV
4 Star, Location
Set on the seafront in Nice’s Old Town, Hotel Suisse is an Italian-style hotel offering a partnership with a local private beach, where meals and beverages can be enjoyed for an additional charge. Guests can access the private beach for a discounted rate. Air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV, minibar and telephone, and most have panoramic sea views.
Video Of Nice Pink Parade – Gay pride
Retour sur la Pink Parade 2018 à Nice