From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Friday, September 29, 2023
Muccassassina Rome Circuit Party 2023
Muccassassina is one of the most famous circuit events in Europe and is a highlight of the gay social scene in Rome. If the party is in Season, don’t miss it!
- Are you visiting Rome? Most gay visitors to Rome stay in hotels around the Colosseum in the Celio neighbourhood. This area offers a great base to explore the sites and Rome’s gay nightlife. Stay in the Colosseum Palace Star, rated “Exceptional” by guests with superb views and excellent location.
- Join the hottest guys from around the world at Muccassassina. Enjoy spectacular shows, live performances, guest stars, the hottest gogos and a different theme for each party!
- Muccassassina brings the world’s top DJs to Rome for a Friday night of fun to remember.
- The party is held at Qube in the centre of Rome and features several dancefloors, bars and lounges spread across three floors.
- Events kick off at 11.30 on Friday night and runs until 5 am Saturday.
- Queues are long, so arrive early.
- Qube Rome is on Via di Portonaccio 212, a happening, gay-friendly nightspot with different music genres on three industrial-chic floors.
- First-floor typically hosts performances. The second floor plays disco music. The top floor plays dance music.
- Bumping into hot people from floor to floor is all part of the party experience.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the gay street on Via San Giovanni in Laterano.
- Stay close to the gay bars and clubs at Rhome Suites and take a taxi to the party. Rated “Exceptional” by guests, the suites feature modern rooms with many amenities.
Recommended Hotels in Rome
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video of Muccassassina Rome
A taste of what to expect at a Muccassassina party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rome
With its millennia of history and iconic landmarks, Rome melds its ancient allure with a lively gay scene. Though more discreet compared to other European capitals, Rome’s gay community thrives amidst its charming piazzas and historic passageways, offering a blend of Italian tradition with modern LGBTQ+ culture. Stay close to Gay Street, steps from the city’s ancient attractions and modern, vibrant nightlife.
Gay Street | Via San Giovanni
- Located near the Colosseum, specifically on Via San Giovanni in Laterano, this area has become the most identifiable gay-friendly zone in Rome.
- The name “Gay Street” isn’t an official designation but has become popularly used due to the concentration of gay bars and businesses here.
- Its location near the Colosseum and other ancient landmarks allows you to combine historical sightseeing with local gay culture.
- Gay Street becomes particularly lively during Rome Pride celebrations in June.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Laterano.
Bohemian neighbourhood with cobbled streets, eclectic nightlife and LGBTQ+ parties.
It is a trendy neighbourhood with a mix of hipster cafes, boutiques, & vintage shops, a 10-min walk from Gay Street.