From: Friday, March 22, 2024
To: Sunday, March 24, 2024
Milan Leather & Fetish Weekend 2024
Celebrate the 10th edition of the Milan Leather & Fetish Weekend with a weekend of fun events, social gatherings and the hottest Italian guys. What’s not to love?
- Visiting Milan? Stay at the c-hotels Atlantic with large rooms, great breakfast and close to the gay district’s bars and clubs and a short ride to the fetish event.
The Schedule – Italian Fetishman of the Year 2024
- Awaiting lineup and venues for the 2024 edition – Use the 2023 edition as a guide on what to expect.
- Events kick off with a Social Dinner (Fetish Friendly) on Friday at 7.30 pm at Spinny Ristorante, a seafood restaurant on Viale Luigi Torelli 2, Milano. meet the club members, and various international guests and the candidates of Italian Fetishman of the Year 2023.
- On Friday Night wear your fetish (Leather, Rubber, Puppy, Sportswear, Skin, Biker, Military, Lycra, Jeans & Boots, Fetish Underwear) at the Contestants introduction & Fetish party from 10 pm at Bangalov Club.
- Saturday kicks off with a guided Milan tour from 3pm, Gathering point at Pop Milano, Via Alessandro Tadino, followed by the Special Pizza no limits from 7.30 pm. Events conclude with the Italian Fetishman of the Year 2023 Election and Fetish party from 10 pm at Bangalov Club.
- The wonderful weekend will end on Sunday with a brunch at the Bovisa Urban Garden, at 1.00 pm.
The Main Party Venue
- The party takes place in Bangalov Milano, on Via Calabria, 5. Bangalov Milano is a ‘heavy duty’ gay cruise bar for men who like to play a bit harder. Regular themed nights at Bangalov include Naked, Underwear and Leather nights.
- The club has a strict dress code for entry so pack your gear and get ready for some hot nights in Milan.
- Bangalov is about a 15 mins drive from the city center.
- The event is open to all the male audience who are passionate about fetish, whether they are already experienced, at the first experiences or even just curious! In fact, it’s not necessary to own a complete and perfect uniform, particularly for those who are beginners.
Where to stay?
The following hotels are close to Milan’s top attractions and gay bars and 15-minute drive to the host venue of the elections:
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video of the best of gay Milan
Milan Travel Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.