From: Saturday, April 13, 2024
To: Sunday, April 14, 2024
Miami Beach Pride Festival Stage & Parade 2024
Nowhere is this spirit and enthusiasm more apparent during Miami Beach Pride than at the extraordinary multi-day festival in Lummus Park.
- There are some great gay-friendly hotels on South beach, close to the best gay beaches and gay bars. Check out the Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach, Situated in a historic Mediterranean Revival setting with beautiful rooms and studios.
The Pride Stage and Village
- Guests can enjoy music and performances from world-class celebrity entertainers, DJs, and special events, on two stages along with vendor booths, food, and a finale of fireworks on Sunday.
- The festival includes a Village with Expo, a calming pavilion and even an Interactive pet-experience zone for your furry friends.
- Two main entertainment stages will highlight diverse Headliner performances from local, national and global artists. One stage to have a focus on global entertainers. The other will feature local performers.
- On Saturday the park opens at 12pm and the stages will feature Latin Music and Pop until 11pm.
- Awaiting line up for the 2024 edition.
- On Sunday the Festival kicks off at 11am in time for the Miami Beach Pride Parade which will leave Ocean Drive from 5th to 15th Street, featuring 50+ floats and walking participants. The parade is followed by a circuit stage running from 2pm to 7.50pm
- The Pop Stage will run from 12pm to 11pm with closing fireworks.
- Lummus Park is a ten-block South Beach stretch bisected by the winding Beach Walk and bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on one side and iconic Ocean Drive on the other.
- Stay close to the venue at the iconic Marlin Hotel, with beautiful rooms and a fantastic location, the perfect place to stay during Miami Beach Pride.
Trending Hotels in Miami
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the Miami pride celebrations:
Read our insider guide to gay Miami for the low down on where to find the best restaurants and party like a rockstar!
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Hotels in Miami Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Miami that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Setai, Miami Beach
5 Star Chic & Stylish
Located directly on the beach in Miami’s famous Art Deco district, this resort offers yoga and tai-chi classes. Suites are furnished in Asian-style décor. Free WiFi and an iPod docking station are provided in every spacious suite at The Setai, Miami Beach. Rooms are equipped with espresso and coffee facilities along with a minibar.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands of South Beach are steps away from this boutique hotel. Features include free high speed WiFi, rooms with a 55-inch flat screen TV, and a fully-stocked minibar. Blackout drapes, a spacious closet, and premium blankets and bedding come standard at The Marlin Hotel
South Beach, 4 Star
Designed in 1937, this restored hotel is located on famed Ocean Drive, directly across from the beach and 14 minutes’ walk from the shops, nightlife, and restaurants of Espanola Way. Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and minibar come standard in every Room Mate Waldorf Towers guest room
The Balfour Hotel
Relaxed 4 Star Hotel
The Balfour Hotel is located on Ocean Drive, home to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Guests will find concierge services and valet parking in this design hotel a stocked mini-bar in each of their modern rooms. A 40-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi are also included.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Miami
Boasting a glittering tapestry of sun-kissed beaches, vibrant neighbourhoods, and non-stop nightlife, Miami has long been a radiant beacon for the LGBTQ+ community. The iconic gay-friendly South Beach, known for its lively LGBTQ+ scene and colourful Art Deco architecture, truly shines as a premier destination for gay travellers. The following neighbourhoods offer something for all visitors.
South Beach | Ocean Drive
- South Beach is one of the biggest gay hotspots in Miami. Famous for its glittering nightlife and beautiful beaches, it is the heart of Miami’s gay scene.
- A visit to South Beach is not complete without a stroll down Ocean Drive https://www.getyourguide.com/ocean-drive-l10757/, home to the iconic Art Deco Historic District with its beautifully restored 1930s architecture.
- The neighbourhood plays host to several gay events, including Miami Beach Pride, Thanksgiving and Winter Parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Miami.
20 mins from South Beach. Dynamic, creative trendy district with outdoor street murals & art scene.