From: Sunday, January 28, 2024
To: Sunday, January 28, 2024
Melbourne Queer Pool Party 2024
Midsummer presents the annual Queer Pool Party, Melbourne’s biggest, most inclusive queer pool event.
Stay close to the pool party and the popular bars along South Yarra at The Cullen Hotel, a “Fabulous” rated hotel featuring exquisite rooms offering stunning views, great location and attentive staff.
- January 28th 2024 –THH Queer Pool Party Melbourne’s biggest and most inclusive queer pool party returns and everyone’s invited!
- Splashback in time to the 1990s, the second decade of the Midsumma organisation, which is now celebrating its 41st year!
- Hosted by Melbourne drag royalty Cerulean, they have lots of fun planned for Melbourne’s biggest EVER queer pool party!
- Melbourne Surge and Glamourheads will get you wet, while DJ Gay Dad will be spinning the decks.
- The pool party is for everyone – all are welcome
- Stay close to the Pool Party at the Quest Prahran, a condo hotel with excellent amenities and perfect for those seeking a private retreat in fully-equipped apartments.
- Prahran Aquatic Centre – Set in a tranquil park, the aquatic centre features an iconic 50-metre outdoor pool and a range of aquatic facilities.
- The Midsumma crew transforms the venue into a fun party zone as part of the annual Midusmma Celebrations.
- You can get to Prahran Aquatic Centre by Bus, Train or on the 72 Tram. The centre is a 20-minute drive from Melbourne CBD.
- Prahran is located along Chapel Street and is home to vintage stores, upscale boutiques and the Chapel Street Bazaar.
- Further north, South Yarra and Windsor are home to designer stores, exclusive boutiques and popular gay bars.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
The following hotels are close to Melbourne’s top attractions and a short ride to the bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.