From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Mega RAM Party Dallas Pride Edition 2023
Get ready to party on Saturday night for MegaRAM, the official Saturday night dance party for Dallas Pride.
- The Mega RAM party, Dallas Pride edition will feature with DJ superstar Las Bibas from Vizcaya and rising star Nick Stracener for a night to remember.
- The event kicks off at 10pm and continues late, late, late into the night ending at 4am! Go VIP and enjoy a Free coat check + not wait lines, come to the front + VIP area access. The party takes place at Gilley’s Dallas.
- Expect, Men in gear, Stud Dancers, Daddies, Bears, Bearded Boys, Pups, Leatherman, Musclemen, Circuit Boys and more! Any type of gear encouraged!
Mega Ram is an official Dallas Pride event and brings NYC realness to the Dallas party scene. Come dance with some amazing beats, create amazing new memories celebrating PRIDE together, leaving all negativity behind you for a party full of fun and testosterone.
- Gilley’s Dallas is located on 1135 S. Lamar Street. It is a multi-purpose entertainment and dining complex with nine venues and capacities ranging from 350 to 4,000. Check out the best hotels in South Dallas located close to this venue. –
- RAM Dallas is brought to you by Daddy Ersin, one of the biggest gay party promoters in the USA and know for producing some of the best events. Do not miss this party. It is the biggest Gay Pride dance event in Dallas. Dallas gay pride takes place each year at the beginning of June.
- Do not miss this party. It is the biggest Gay Pride dance event in Dallas. Dallas gay pride takes place each year at the beginning of June.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Of Other RAM Events
Daddyland Circuit Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.