From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Matrix Beach Parties Torremolinos, Sun Festival Edition 2024
Celebrate Summer in Torremolinos with the hottest ticket in town to the Matrix Beach Parties. In August there are 2 different parties taking place during the Matrix Sun Festival.
- For a unique stay in Torremolinos, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol with its very own pool, should you decide to continue your party later into the evening. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
- Awaiting dates and party themes. Former signature events have included We Party’s Sundia and Flamingo.
- Each year Matrix brings the very best parties to Torremolinos and this year it will be no different!
- Join the hottest guys from around the world, right on Eden Beach, one of the most popular gay beach clubs in Europe.
- Enjoy the best DJs, the hottest GoGos and go wild on the sand all afternoon long.
- Or just sip cocktails by the pool or lounge with sexy boys in the jacuzzi…. the choice is yours.
- Step onto Eden Beach and you might just think you’ve stumbled upon your own gay VIP lounge.
- Here, golden sands are the carpet, the balmy Mediterranean whispers are the background tunes, and the majestic sun offers its warm embrace as the spotlight.
- Flanked by swaying palm trees that seem to rhythmically dance to the melodies of the sea breezes and the DJs sick beats as the party goes long into the evening.
- Eden has upgraded their facilities, complete with a futuristic beach bed booking service, an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, a mezzanine DJ booth and epic sound system for the perfect beach party.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
The following hotels are all close to the gay bars, clubs and beaches:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of previous Marix parties
Matix Festival Gay Torremolinos
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.