From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Masterbeat Pride 2024 Los Angeles
Every year, the Masterbeat pride weekend, “United in Pride” is one of the most anticipated gay Summer events in Los Angeles. The party takes place during the annual LA Pride parade and festival.
Events include a pool party, the legendary Los Angeles Tea Dance and a series of night time circuit events.
- Visiting for LA Pride? Stay in WeHo, close to all the gay bars and parties. Le Parc at Melrose is a boutique hotel with spacious rooms, a beautiful rooftop pool and a perfect location.
Splash Pool Party
- Saturday – Awaiting dates – , 12 noon to 6pm. The Andaz West Hollywood rooftop is the place to be on Saturday during the LA pride weekend for the SpLAsh Pool Party.
- Enjoy dancing on the terrace, chill in the lounge or take in the breathtaking views of LA.
Masterbeat Major League – Pride Main Event
- Saturday – Awaiting dates -, 9pm. Masterbeat returns to Avalon, Hollywood’s number one night spot for the Pride annual main event, “Major League“.
- Stay at the Kimpton Everly Hotel just a 3 min walk to the club, with beautiful rooms and exceptional service.
Masterbeat Pride Tea
- Sunday – Awaiting dates -, 9pm. Your weekend ends with everyone’s favourite Tea Dance.
- The party takes place indoors and outside at the world famous Academy LA, right in Hollywood.
- Masterbeat takes over some of the city’s top venues to host its parties. This year they include:
The Andaz Hotel
- Just 5 minutes from Sunset strip the iconic Andaz hotel is home to Los Angeles’ highest rooftop pool and includes breathtaking views of the city, private cabanas, and a full-service bar.
- Avalon is on 1735 Vine Street, Los Angeles
- Avalon is a historic nightclub in Hollywood, California, located near the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, at 1735 N. Vine Street. Built in 1927, the venue has been thoughtfully restored and thoroughly maintained over the years and features state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visuals.
- This expansive outdoor space features a large movable bar, six VIP cabanas, private restrooms, an independent sound system and plenty of seating.
- Enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather in the outdoor patio and dance the night away in one of the best venues in Los Angeles.
Trending Hotels in LA
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the gay bars in WeHo.
Treat yourself at these world class resorts:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of Masterbeat Pride – Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES PRIDE: SUPERSIZED
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.