From: Friday, Jul 1st, 2022
To: Sunday, Jul 10th, 2022
Luxembourg Pride 2022
In 2022, the Luxembourg Pride is the official partner of the European Capital of Culture, Esch-Sur-Alzette! The Luxembourg Pride headquarters hosts events during the entire Pride Week, including exhibitions, conferences, and concerts. The Pride HQ comes complete with a bar and open air terrace, inviting locals and visitors to to after-work drinks and meetups.
Queer Arts Festival
- July 1st to 3rd – For the first time in over 12 years, there will be an art festival in Luxembourg that exclusively offers queer artists a platform.
- From literature to music to the performing arts, every discipline will be represented.
- July 4th – National Museum of the Resistance, Place de la Résistance, L-4041 Esch-sur-Alzette
- This year, for the 7th year in a row, the ceremony is held at the National Resistance Memorial in Esch-Sur-Alze.
Equality March and Street Fest & Pride Party
- July 9th and 10th – Venues to be confirmed.
- Compared to other cities abroad, tiny Luxembourg has a reasonably manageable queer club and bar scene with regular pop-up parties and special events. All party organizers work together for Pride and offer you the party highlight of the year with the “WR Family” Pride Party on July 9th!
Luxembourg Pride Parade
- July 10th – The whole festival begins with an opening party in the city of Luxembourg and then continues in Esch. The parade starts at 2pm at the Place de la Résistance, in Esch.
- The parade will then go through the longest shopping mile of Luxembourg and arrive in front of the town hall, where the official street festival will begin.
Luxembourg Pride Festival & Afterparty
- The festival will conclude on with an after-party, and a special edition of the Queesch will begin immediately after the last act on the Gaymat/Pride stage in Luxembourg City at the Lennox Club.https://www.facebook.com/lenoxclubluxembourg/
Luxembourg Pride is a small event but has grown in popularity with those seeking a more authentic pride experience. Five thousand visitors from Luxembourg, the border region, and groups from Cologne and Paris attended last year. The festival is organized by Rosa Letzebuerg, a non-profit association that defends gay rights in Luxembourg.
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & gay bars,
Gay Map of Luxembourg City
Luxembourg City is compact and easy to navigate. The capital has a fairy-tale quality to its Unesco-listed historic core, memorably perched along a dramatic cliff top. Hotel prices are cheaper at weekends which is perfect for visitors attending the big gay parties and events. There is no dedicated gay district. Bars and clubs are spread across the city and one off club nights pop up from time to time.
Recommended Apartments in Luxembourg
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with bath and shower. offering city views and free WiFi
The apartment has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge, a living room with a seating area &d a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom with a shower & a bath. A flat-screen TV
This apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi
Video Of Luxembourg Pride 2019
2019 Luxembourg Pride Aftermovie
Recommended Hotels in Luxembourg
Luxembourg offers a wide range of hotels in the heart of the city. We have chosen hotels that are close to all the main attractions and a short taxi ride to most of the gay bars and clubs which are dotted across the city.
Hotel Le Place d’Armes
Le Place d’Armes is situated in the centre of Luxembourg, 300 metres from Notre-Dame Catherdral. This boutique hotel features elegant Art Deco décor, a 24-hour reception.
4 Star, Great Breakfast
Located close to the tourist attractions of Luxembourg City. It is only 15 minutes from Findel International Airport and 3 minutes from Luxembourg Ville railway station.
4 Star, Botique Style
Hotel Eureka is 3 star hotel set in a monumental building decorated with flowers and overlooking the Amstel river with coffee/tea making facilities in the room
Park Inn by Radisson
3 Star, Great Value
Park Inn City is 200 m from Luxembourg’s main train station. It features a well-equipped fitness centre, on-site dining and modern appointed rooms, fast wi-fi.