From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
2021 update – some programs and venues have changed from previous years.
Saturday, 10 July 2021, 14:00-19:00, Wicki Beach, Esch-sur-Alzette
- This year, the street festival will therefore be replaced by a Pride Show: there will be a traditional stage programme for the most part, but it will also contain some new elements.
- The Pride Show will be in front of a live audience of up to 300 people, Corona compliant of course. The Pride Show will also be livestreamed on the internet.
- In order to comply with the strict regulations, organisers have therefore chosen a somewhat special location: Wicki Beach, located in Esch-sur-Alzette. Find hotels close to the venue.
So look forward to a special Pride feeling and enjoy our program in from your sun chair in the sand.
Monday, 05 July 2021, National Museum of the Resistance, Place de la Résistance, L-4041 Esch-sur-Alzette
- This year, for the 6th year in a row, the ceremony will be organised at the National Resistance Memorial in Esch-sur-Alzette.
The Traditional Parade and Festival will return in 2022
The Luxembourg Pride traditionally takes place on the second Saturday in July, the GayMat Festival week ends with a pride march and the GayMat-itself.
People can come and enjoy an interesting mix of art, music, show-acts as well as a socio-political debate. The name of the festival is a play on words in Luxembourgish, as the pronunciation of it means “come with,” in Luxembourgish.
Luxembourg Pride Parade
- The whole festival begins with a opening party in the city of Luxembourg and then continues in Esch. The parade starts at 2pm at the Place de la Résistance, in Esch. The parade will then go through the longest shopping mile of Luxembourg and arrive in front of the town hall where the official street-festival will begin.
Luxembourg Pride Festival & After party
- The festival will conclude on with an after-party, and a special edition of the Queesch will begin immediately after the last act on the Gaymat stage in Luxembourg City at the Lennox Club.
Luxembourg Pride is a small event, but has been growing in popularity with those seeking a more authentic pride experience. 5000 visitors from Luxembourg, the border region as well as groups from Cologne and Paris attended last year.The festival is organised by Rosa Letzebuerg, a non-profit association that defends gay rights in Luxembourg.
Gay Map of Luxembourg City
Luxembourg City is compact and easy to navigate. The capital has a fairy-tale quality to its Unesco-listed historic core, memorably perched along a dramatic cliff top. Hotel prices are cheaper at weekends which is perfect for visitors attending the big gay parties and events. There is no dedicated gay district. Bars and clubs are spread across the city and one off club nights pop up from time to time.
Recommended Apartments in Luxembourg
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with bath and shower. offering city views and free WiFi
The apartment has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge, a living room with a seating area &d a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom with a shower & a bath. A flat-screen TV
This apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi
Video Of Luxembourg Pride 2019
2019 Luxembourg Pride Aftermovie
Recommended Hotels in Luxembourg
Luxembourg offers a wide range of hotels in the heart of the city. We have chosen hotels that are close to all the main attractions and a short taxi ride to most of the gay bars and clubs which are dotted across the city.
Hotel Le Place d’Armes
Le Place d’Armes is situated in the centre of Luxembourg, 300 metres from Notre-Dame Catherdral. This boutique hotel features elegant Art Deco décor, a 24-hour reception.