From: Friday, November 3, 2023
To: Friday, November 3, 2023
Loveloud Festival Salt Lake City 2023
Loveloud is one of the biggest LGBTQ concerts to take place in the US in Salt Lake City. Note in 2023 the event moves from Summer to November.
- Visiting for the festival? Stay right by the arena at the Hyatt House, a 3 star hotel rated “Fabulous” with a great guy, pool and large rooms.
- November 3rd – Several years ago, Imagine Dragons front man Dan Reynolds began a family-friendly music festival, Loveloud to raise awareness, understanding, acceptance, and support for LGBTQ youth.
- Proceeds from the Loveloud Festival Salt Lake City benefit organizations like The Trevor Project, GLAAD, and the Human Rights Campaign, among others.
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Featuring Lauv, Mother Mother, Tegan and Sara.
- Appearances by Dan Reynolds and Tyler Glenn.
- More to come.
- Loveloud Festival takes place at Delta Centre in Salt Lake City. The concert hall is a 2-minute drive from the gaybourhood.
- With seating capacity of about 20,000, the facility is the largest, most high-tech arena within a five-state radius.
- Hotels close to the arena fill fast,especially for this event. Book yours early.
Where to stay in SLC
The anchor of the LGBTQ+ community is the “Gayborhood” known as the Marmalade, located northwest of the Capitol Hill area.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to Salt Lake City’s top attractions and a short ride to the concert:
Recommended Hotels in Salt Lake City
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Salt Lake City that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Grand America Hotel
5 Star – Central Location
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, award-winning restaurants, and spacious luxury guest rooms with city views. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
4 Star, Readers Choice
Radisson Hotel Downtown Salt Lake City features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel also has a fitness centre and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site. There is a 24-hour front desk, a cash machine, gift shop
3 Star – Great Amenities
Each suite at this hotel features full kitchens. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and a free breakfast daily. Salt Lake City Downtown Homewood Suites features spacious suites with a separate living and sleeping area. Kitchens include a 2 burner stove, full refrigerator and a dishwasher.
3 Star, Location
This hotel offers free WiFi in all areas. Guests can enjoy an indoor heated pool and a hot tub. Free breakfast is served each morning. Each guest room at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Downtown features air conditioning, a work desk and a flat-screen satellite TV. A private bathroom is also included. There is a fitness centre and a business centre on site