From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
From: Awaiting dates
- Main parade
- Big Pride Picnic
- International acts
- Big stage
- Shows and choirs
- Pride’s Got Talent
London hotels fill fast for events
To get the best deals and save up to 70%
Book your hotel early!
Pride in London – A historic capital and a very British affair!
2021 Update – The pride parade has been cancelled and will return in 2022. However many of the circuit parties and events will still go ahead during the weekend of September 11th to 13th.
London Pride is one of the most iconic pride parades in Europe attracting visitors from across the country and beyond. If you are planning on visiting, we recommend you book your hotel as early as possible. Stay in Soho, close to all of the city’s bars and restaurants. If you like to party hard, then stay in Vauxhall, just steps from some of the biggest clubs and parties.
London Pride Parade 2022
- The London Pride parade typically takes place on the last Saturday in June, with more than thirty thousand people participating and up to one million spectators. The London Pride Parade leaves from Baker Street to Whitehall. The Parade is so big that when the front of the Parade reaches Whitehall, the back still has not left Baker Street! Two hundred community groups, companies, charities and organisations walk, shimmy, and dance along the way.
London Pride Post Parade Party and Stage
- The main stage is at Trafalgar square. Here you will find British and international acts and DJs entertaining you after the parade.The party lasts long into the night.
- Over in Soho, the Dean Street Stage will feature a range of acts from a diverse spectrum, including many Pride’s Got Talent runners up.
- In Golden Square, the Out With The Family Rainbow Fete will provide a more relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere for those wanting to escape the excitement and hustle and bustle of the Parade and Trafalgar Square.
The Big Pride Picnic
- On Sunday, several thousand people will head down to Vauxhall for the Big Pride Picnic in the Park. Sports events will take place throughout the morning and shows and choirs will continue in the afternoon and evening.
London is a megacity and you will find gay bars and gay friendly restaurants dotted across the city. Many of the more famous venues are clustered around Soho and Vauxhall.
- Everyone under the rainbow gravitates to Soho, from young, international gay and lesbian travellers and friends enjoying cheap drinks at G-A-Y Bar, to the regular locals at Comptons of Soho, a grand old gay pub that’s been there for almost 30 years.
- Stylish gay venues Ku Bar and Village have a trendy mix of clientele while She Soho, Old Compton Street’s first ever lesbian bar, is great for live music and comedy.
- For post-bar socialising, G-A-Y Late, Circa and KuKlub are fun, neon-lit choices, while a visit to G-A-Y Club at world-famous venue Heaven is essential: gay icons Madonna, Kylie and Lady Gaga have all performed here.
- Vauxhall in south London is the place to head for testosterone-fuelled gay nightclubs and an after-hours party scene. Home of hunky hedonism, Eagle London is known for legendary gay party nights. Then there’s the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, which offers unforgettable cabaret and club nights.
- You’ll find a cool gay community hanging out in pubs, gallery spaces and dive bars throughout east London. Café-bar, art space and club Dalston Superstore is popular with east London’s LGBTQI+ community, while hot spots The Queen Adelaide and The Glory are two anything-goes spaces full of kitsch decor.
Where to Stay in London during Pride
Every gay bar and club will be putting on parties and special nights to celebrate pride, so your biggest problem will be finding time to sleep.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Do you need to rent a car when your in London. Compare all the major car rental rates NOW!
Recommended Apartments in London
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, oven and a coffee machine.
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, & a private bathroom with shower & a hairdryer. A microwave & a fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.
Soho One features free WiFi & a washing machine the apartment comes with 1 bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area & 1 bathroom equipped with a shower.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A living room with a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a bathroom with shower
Video Of London Pride
Featured video from London’s Pride Parade 2018
Recommended Hotels in London
Hotels in London book out well in advance and it is one of the most expensive cities to stay in – but if you book in advance you can get some great deals! Try for SoHo if you want to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs.
The Piccadilly, 5 Star
London’s West End
Each stylish room has mood lighting & a luxury bathroom with free toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, air conditioning, satellite TV & work desks.
W London, 5 Star
W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Free Wi.Fi
The Soho Hotel 5 Star
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided.
Hazlitts, 4 Star
Charming & Boutique
In London’s Theater land, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture & free Wi-Fi.
Latest Gay Travel News
- The Top Gay New Year Events and EscapesWednesday, Sep 1st, 2021 - 8:30 pm
From the White Parties in Bangkok & Puerto Vallarta to fireworks displays in Rio and Sydney, here’s our top choices for a Gay New Year escape.
- The Top Gay Ski WeeksWednesday, Sep 1st, 2021 - 8:21 pm
From the Apres Ski parties in Aspen to the slopes of Queenstown in September, here are the top gay ski weeks to attend in 2021!
- The Top Gay Christmas Markets & Festive EventsWednesday, Sep 1st, 2021 - 4:33 pm
The Top Gay Christmas Markets & Festive Events, From Santa Speedo Runs to fairytale Christmas Markets.