From: Saturday, October 14, 2023
To: Monday, October 16, 2023
Leon Likes to Party 2023
Leon Likes to party is one of the hottest parties in Mexico, organised by a group of young people who want to spread love, respect and unity through music that moves people to the rhythm of the tribal drum and bass.
- Visiting for the event? Stay close to all the gay bars and city’s top attractions at the DoubleTree by Hilton in the Centro Historico, rated “Fabulous” by guests.
- Next Edition – BRUJERIA – Halloween Special Oct 14th to 16th
- Join thousands of hot guys from across Latin America and beyond for one of Mexico’s hottest circuit events.
- Featuring world class DJS, sexy dancers and live show spectaculars.
- Experience the spookiest of circuit weekends this October.
- 🎃 @djbrian_medina 👻 @ivan_diaz_dj_mex
- 🧙♀️ @israel_loran_dj 💀 @dj_akasha
- 🎃 @kikezambranodj 👻 @djabrahamneri
- 🧙♀️ @djdiego_alvarez 💀 @erickibizamusic
- 🎃 @dj_teolopez 👻 @leonardomonteirodepaula
- 🧙♀️ @orlo_traslosheros 💀 @edd_rdzt
- 🎃 @ivanguzmandj 👻 @gerardosalazardj
- Leon likes to Party takes over some of the city’s top clubs and venues. Locations for the Anniversary weekend are to be confirmed.
- Parties typically take place close to the gay neighborhoods of Guadalajara, in the historic centre and the Zona Rosa.
- Guadalajara has a huge gay culture and has remained authentic as it is often missed by tourists who shuttle between Mexico City and Puerto Vallarta.
- The gayest city in Mexico, Guadalajara, has two gay neighbourhoods, one in the historic centre and one in the Zona Rosa. The city has a huge gay culture and has remained authentic as it is often missed by tourists who shuttle between Mexico City and Puerto Vallarta.
- Centro Historico is popular with locals, and the atmosphere spills out onto the pedestrian streets at night. Drinks are cheap, and the atmosphere is friendly, if not downright cruisy and very authentic. Most of the activities here happen at night.
- The other hot spot is the upscale neighbourhood of the Zona Rosa (around Av Chapultepec). Here the gay bars and clubs tend to be larger, and drinks prices are higher. Venues are busy during the day and night with lots of bars with outdoor patios, larger discos and shops.
Where to stay during Guadalajara Pride
- Stay close to the beautiful historic centre close to the Guadalajara Cathedral, and you are just a short ride from both neighbourhoods. The 3-star, Six Hotel Guadalajara Degollado offers excellent value and modern rooms in the centre. Try the 4-star Hotel Morales for something more colonial in a historic building with a beautiful pool in the heart of the downtown area.
Gay Bars & Clubs in Guadalajara
Guadalajara boasts over 15 gay bars, saunas and clubs. Hare are some of the most popular:
- California’s bar – Fun bar with an eclectic mix of clientele and sexy gogos, hot guys and Latin pop.
- Babel Club – One of the best clubs in the city, hosting regular theme nights and pride parties, drag shows & dancing.
- Cabaret Bar – Trendy bar with several shows – reserve to get on the entry list ahead of time as it can fill up fast.
- El Arenal – Cruising Club with darkroom, sauna, video rooms and more.
- El Sótano – Stripper shows, massage, super clean and recently renovated.
- Renacer Day Spa – Gay Sauna with massage service and weekend pool parties.
Here are the hotels we recommend with good reviews, close to all the action:
Map of Gay Guadalajara
Recommended Hotels in Guadalajara mexico
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Guadalajara that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Casino Plaza
4 Star, Luxury
Nestled in the heart of Guadalajara, Mexico near the Metropolitan Cathedral, this hotel offers free wireless internet access, free on-site parking and an international restaurant. DVD players and Safety Deposit Boxes in each room. Dinner can also be enjoyed in the privacy of the room with the hotel’s room service.
Hotel Real Maestranza
4 Star, Readers Choice
The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi throughout the property. At the hotel every room is fitted with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a coffee machine.
Hotel de Mendoza
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the charming historic district of Guadalajara, Mexico, the Hotel de Mendoza offers guests a peaceful setting while exploring the attractions of this historic city. Guests can take advantage of Hotel de Mendoza’s inviting pool with hot tub, or get fit in the exercise center. The Restaurant offers guests fine Mexican and international cuisine
Dali Plaza Ejecutivo
4 Star, Location
This 4-star hotel is just a 3 minute walk from the Guadalajara Cathedral. Hotel Dali Plaza Ejecutivo features an on-site lounge, free Wi-Fi, a buffet breakfast and air conditioned rooms. Guest rooms include cable TV and a work desk. Free local telephone calls can be made from every room. Each room provides a private bathroom, and room service
Video Guide to Guadalajara
Discover the amazing sights and things to see and do in Guadalajara