From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball Fort Lauderdale 2024
Everyone loves an underwear party and the Furball Underwear night in Fort Lauderdale is one of the most popular!
- Are you looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5-star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult-only resort, clothing-optional with a heated saltwater pool and a full-service spa.
- Awaiting date, venue and party details for the next edition.
- Furball takes over the Eagle, Wilton Manors to hosts the annual Furball Underwear Night with guest DJs.
- Furball Fort Lauderdale kicks off from 9 pm until 2 am.
- Join the hottest guys in the sexiest underwear, jocks and singlets for one of the hottest nights of the year.
- The next edition is held at 321 Slammer – a private club for Men on 321 W Sunrise Blvd.
- 321 Slammer features public and private play areas for members’ enjoyment, including a BYOB bar, free pool table, outdoor patio, indoor fireplace, lounge areas and more. The club is more of a “European-style” private club. 321 is not a sauna or bath house.
- Furball events are also held at The Eagle Wilton Manors for Fort Lauderdale Pride. Events kick off at 9 pm and continue through to 3 am Sunday. The Eagle is located at 2209 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL 33334.
- The Eagle is a classic leather bar in Wilton Manors in an underground; Berlin inspired setting with Great Bartenders, excellent DJs, and the sexiest parties all season long.
- This event takes place in Wilton Manors, the heart of gay nightlife in Fort Lauderdale.
Recommended Hotels In Fort Lauderdale
The following hotels are in Fort Lauderdale, right by the beach and just a short ride away to Wilton Manors, home to the city’s gay nightlife:
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video – Gay Guide to Wilton Manors
Discover the best of Wilton Manors, where to party and play