From: Friday, July 12, 2024
To: Sunday, July 14, 2024
Le Parties San Diego, Pride Weekend & Pool Parties 2024
San Diego is hot in July. Cool down at 3 epic pool parties, a full day event and a rooftop party during the annual pride weekend.
- Enjoy three official San Diego Pride pool parties over the pride weekend.
- Le Parties features 5 different parties at 3 locations for one epic weekend of fun.
The Pool Venue
- Venues and times for the 2024 edition – to be confirmed.
- All 3 Pool parties take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego-Mission Valley.
- The hotel offers an indoor and an outdoor pool with a hot tub bordered by tropical palms.
- This pet-friendly hotel offers world-class shopping at Fashion Valley Mall, 10 minutes’ walk away.
- A pedestrian bridge links the hotel to Hazard Center’s eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
The host hotel will sell out fast. The following hotels are close to the DoubleTree:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – Close by in Mission Vallery, 3 star, 8.5 Rating.
- Spring Hill Suites by Marriott – Mission Valley, 3 Star, Fabulous 8.9 Rating.
- San Diego Marriott – Mission Valley, 3 Star, 8.3 Rating,
Friday 12th June
- 1 pm – 7pm – Friday fun dip pride kick-off pool party (doubletree, mission valley – main pool)
Saturday 13th June
- Gay to z Saturday pride pool party (doubletree, mission valley – main pool)
- Club papi! Saturday paraíso parque acuático (doubletree, mission valley – waterland pool area)
Sunday 14th June
- 1 pm – 7pm Sunday funday mega pool party + water slides (doubletree, mission valley – main pool)
- Lez get wet sunday waterland pool party (doubletree, mission valley – waterland pool area)
Where to stay?
- If you are looking for a real treat, stay in the downtown district and enjoy a unique experience at the Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection, close to Little Italy and the Gaslamp Quarter as well as the city’s main tourist attractions. It has superb rooms and a great fitness center.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Diego that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pendry San Diego
4 Star, Fab Pool
Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar and offers free WiFi. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter features a sundeck with outdoor games, spa services and a swimming pool. A 55-inch flat-screen TV each guestroom is furnished with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A laptop safe and work desk are also provided. Eco-friendly LED and CFL lights along with solar shades
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
3 Star, Great Value
Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historical, European-style hotel built in 1913. The original architectural design with marble walls and stairways is featured at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Each stylish room at this hotel provides a seating area with a cable TV and a DVD player. Suites include a refrigerator, a coffee machine
Inn at the Park
3 Star, Location
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities. Inn at the Park features traditional historic charm and spacious suites. Each suite includes clean white linens and a cable TV.
Video Of Pride Pool Parties by Le Parties
San Diego Pride HEAT Pool Party 2017