From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
PRISM Toronto Halloween Circuit Event 2024
Get ready to Scream as PRISM presents Toronto’s Number one circuit event for Halloween.
- Stay close to the party at The Anndore House, a charming 4 star hotel with great amenities, cool decor and a great vibe. It is also close to city’s gay bars and restaurants.
- Awaiting date, venue and lineup confirmation for the next edition.
- Dress to impress for the Halloween party of the year in Toronto.
- Join the hottest guys from across Canada as Prism, Canada’s leading party promoter takes over The Opera House, Toronto for terror and mayhem on the dance floor.
- The entire venue will be transformed by the legendary Gairy Brown with prizes for the best costume, so dress to impress.
- The Opera House is a music venue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Complete with a large dancefloor, multiple bars and superb light and sound.
- The venue is one of the city’s most historic performing venues, opening in 1909.
- It has also been a cinema and a live theatre venue.
- Located on 735 Queen Street East, east of downtown in the Riverdale neighbourhood, 10-minutes drive from the gay village.
- Church and Wellesley is the gay district of Toronto, with the core commercial strip located along Church Street from Wellesley south to Alexander.
- Pay a visit to Woody’s. Open since 1989, it’s the quintessential Toronto queer bar and it’s as popular as ever today.
- The gay district can fill up fast, especially during big events and holidays. It is a 5 minute drive from downtown, where you will find some great hotels available just a short taxi ride away.
Recommended Hotels in Toronto
Toronto’s gayborhoods can be found spread out over Church Street and Ossington Av. Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Toronto
The Gay Village, or “The Village” as the locals call it, is a predominantly gay neighbourhood nestled within Toronto’s downtown core. Centred at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets, the area is packed with cafés, restaurants, gay-oriented shops and a vast array of hot bars and nightspots.
Gay Hotel Map Church Street
Gay Hotel Map Ossington Ave
Video Highlight reel of PRISM Toronto
PRISM Toronto Gay Circuit Party