From: Monday, September 2, 2024
To: Sunday, September 8, 2024
Benidorm Gay Pride 2024
Famous for its stunning beaches, gorgeous weather and vibrant nightlife, Benidorm is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Spain, loved by visitors from all over Europe and beyond. This event fills the town, so you should book well in advance. We recommend staying in the old town.
- Visiting for Benidorm pride? Check out the luxury Villa Venecia Boutique hotel in the centre of Benidorm with great terrace, complete with hot tub! Alternatively, Hotel Queens providers simple yet popular accommodation, steps from the gay scene.
- Monday October 2nd to Sunday September 8th 2024.
- Seven nights of incredible indoor and outdoor parties, featuring a truly international lineup of singers, dancers, drag artists, dj’s and club nights from the biggest names in Spain, mean this year’s event will be bigger and better than ever.
- 2024 Venues to be confirmed – use the following schedule as a guide:
Benidorm Pride Kick Off
- Monday & Tuesday – Events kick off on Monday with parties and theme nights in the busy gay bars of Benidorm. Visitors have time to hit one of the amazing sandy beaches by day and explore the old town by night.
- This is where you will find the pumping heart of the gay village, still very traditional and Spanish where visitors can blend in, socialise and mix with the lovely local residents.
- Around 30 friendly, but small and intimate gay bars and eateries are all just a hop and a skip from each other, giving plenty of opportunity for you to sample them all and discover your favourites.
Pride Pool Party
- Thursday TBC – Benidorm Pride Pool Party at the stunning Primavera Park hotel on the 17th floor, from 1 pm to 7 pm with guest DJs and Live vocal performances.
- Stay at the host hotel, Primavera Park Hotel Benidorm – Rated “Superb” by guests, the stunning hotel is the perfect venue for a pool party, located on the 17th floor with sweeping city views, stylish rooms and high end amenities.
Benidorm Pride White Party
- Friday TBC – The Ku Lounge and Cafe is the setting for the wonderful White Party, encouraging everyone to put on their best white outfit, dress to impress and dance under the stars to sets from top local and international dj’s, plus go-go’s to spice up the night.
- The venue is a 6-minute walk from the Old Town, close to Benidorm’s “Town Center” with an indoor and outdoor terrace, multiple bars, serving food, drink and cocktails.
- Stay close to all the parties during the week at the Rh Princesa and Spa, a 4 star resort rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and highly-rated for their delicious breakfasts.
Kluster Circuit Party
- Saturday September 7th 2024 – Kluster, Madrid’s signature gay party, comes to the beach resort of Benidorm for a unique pride celebration. with guest DJs.
Pride At The Place
- Sunday TBC – Benidorm Palace hosts the Pride At the Palace Party, from 5 pm to 2 am with a range of international Drag Shows, “Drag Attack”, tribute acts and headliners.
- Benidorm Palace is a luxurious auditorium with space for up to 1, 200 guest with a spectacular stage and world-class light and sound. It is a 20 minute drive from the old town with buses running ever half hour.
Benidorm Pride Parade and Main Stage
- Saturday September 7th 2024 – is parade day, so dress with pride and watch hundreds of people participating in their flamboyant costumes and outrageous outfits. Prade route is roughly 1 hour. Route to be confirmed.
- 17.00 hrs – The parade starts at the Rincón de Loix and ends at Auditorium Julio Iglesias.
- 19.00 hrs – Following the parade, enjoy live shows and performances at the Main Stage in the auditorium.
- You may even decide to take part in the parade yourself or join one of the big floats organised by local businesses. Whatever you choose, you won’t be disappointed as the atmosphere is incredible, with everyone joining in the fun.
- Time to be confirmed -The parade makes its way along the Paseo Maritimo Playa del Levante. Check out the top hotels with views of the parade.
- From its humble beginning back in 2011 attended by just a few thousand regulars, who know and love Benidorm, the event has gained momentum with around 20,000 happy revellers taking part last year and is now recognised as the European Summer Closing Pride.
- With a well established and welcoming gay village, nestled in and around the narrow, picturesque streets of its old town, the jewel of the Costa Blanca plays host to many people’s favourite event on the LGBT calendar.
- FUN, FRIENDLY and just a little bit FLIRTY are the three ‘F’s that ensure visitors to Benidorm Pride have an unforgettable experience, bringing many of them back year after year.
Where to stay in Benidorm?
The following Benidorm Hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Benidorm
The gay scene in Benidrom is centered around a number of walking streets in Benidorm’s Old Town.There are a wide variety of small bars that cater to all tastes, from outrageously funny drag shows to exclusively male cruise bars with dark rooms.
Recommended Hotels in Benidorm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Benidorm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Villa Venecia
5 Star, Great Location
- 5-star, spectacular sea views, and hydromassage bath.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi.
- Elegant rooms offering panoramic sea and town views, perfect for a luxurious and relaxing stay in Benidorm.
Hotel Villa del Mar
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, beachfront location, stylish outdoor pool.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Chic rooms, air conditioning.
- Chic, all-inclusive beachfront retreat with Mediterranean cuisine, ideal for a serene and indulgent getaway.
4 Star, Amazing views
- 4-star with amazing sea views, central location.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi.
- Iconic building offering magnificent beach views, perfect for enjoying Benidorm’s vibrant bars and restaurants.
3 Star, Touristic Area
- 3-star, in the heart of the touristic area.
- Close to the gay district.
- Spacious, comfortable, private balcony.
- Ideal for a lively beach holiday with its spa facilities, outdoor pool, and proximity to Levante Beach.
Benidorm Gay Pride
Benidorm Gay Pride 2016