From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Labor Day LA Circuit Festival Weekend 2024
The star of the Circuit returns to LA as Circuit Mom and Masterbeat join forces for an epic four days and nights of spectacular parties.
- Are you visiting for Labor Day? Book your stay in WEHO in advance, and you are guaranteed to be close to all the after-parties. Stay at The Pendry, rated “Wonderful” by guests with a stunning outdoor pool, luxurious amenities, world-class amenities and great location.
- Masterbeat X Circuit Mom Labor Day Weekend takes over some of LA’s most famous venues as part of the Labor Day weekend celebrations.
- Labor day is the ultimate end-of-Summer celebration, the perfect time to show off that tanned body one last time.
- Expect hot guys, international guest DJs, world-famous circuit parties, surprise performances, and California’s hottest dancers.
- Parties include the Hard Labor event on Sunday and the SpLAash pool party.
- Stay at the Hotel 850 SVB West Hollywood, set in a historical building featuring elegant rooms, complimentary breakfast and a “Superb” rating.
- The Abbey Food & Bar – World-famous LGBTQ icon located on Robertson.
- The Chapel – Lively gay lounge with outdoor terraces & dance floor. A little less straight than its next-door sister, The Abbey.
- The Andaz – Just 5 minutes walk from the Sunset Strip, the Andaz West Hollywood – a concept by Hyatt features onsite dining and a rooftop pool. Rooms feature complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks and free WiFi.
- Avalon Hollywood – Historic nightclub in Hollywood, California, located near the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, at 1735 N. Vine Street. Built in 1927, the venue has been thoughtfully restored and thoroughly maintained over the years and features state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visuals.
- The Mayan – Landmark former movie palace and current nightclub and music venue. It has a capacity of 1,700 and is located in Downtown LA at 1038 S Hill St.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in DTLA.
Other LA Labor Day Events 2024
- Aug 31st & Sept 1st, 2024 – The Gay Labor Day Weekend includes parties by GPS and Sunset Tea.
Recommended Hotels in LA
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Guide to Los Angeles
The Dos and don’ts of LA
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.