From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Garcons & Hello Presents: NYE Budapest
Garcons and Hello are two of the city’s top party promoters & host a unique special event to celebrate the arrival of the new year in Budapest.
- Upgrade your New Year experience at the Marriott Budapest, rated “Superb” by guests offering spacious rooms and suites with some of the best views of Budapest.
- December 31st 2023 – Hello and Garcons, two of the most emblematic gay parties in Budapest join Forces to present an epic New Year party.
- A gay party for fashion junkies, posers, models, art-heads and other freaks. Underground as well as glamorous.
- Enter the midnight palace of sinful pleasures and raise your glass to the damnation of soberness. Let the things in your past go and the sexy promises of the future come.
- Enjoy a live show with over the top performances, sexy dancers and two different stages (Garcons and Hello)
- House Disco from 10 pm to 3 am with techo-house from 3 am to 5am
- Pop Music all night long at the Hello Stage.
- Turbina Cultural Center – houses an ever-growing set of musical and art events.
- Located in Budapest, Vajdahunyad u. 4, the venue has a large gallery, courtyard and bar.
- The venue is a 10-minute ride from the city’s gay bars.
- As well as the Garcons Party, why not visit the other gay bars in Budapest. The true home of the local LGBTI night scene is Alter Ego, an all-singing, all-dancing explosion of drag queens and gayness.
- If you want karaoke, relaxed vibes or some food with your queer vibes head to the very popular Why Not Cafe and Bar. You can also visit one of the many venues, restaurants, and bars owned by local gay entrepreneur Hubert Hlatky Schlichter. His Beef Bar and Kiosk restaurants are divine both in the food on offer and lavish decor.
- Stories Hotel is a boutique hotel located right in the middle of Budapest’s downtown area, The Danube riverbank, District VII’s trendy bars, and District VI’s hipster clubbing scene are all about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. This makes it an ideal place to stay for gay nightlife.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions:
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Budapest that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Built in 1906 and entirely renovated in 2004, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace enjoys an incomparable location in front of the Chain Bridge, offering luxury units, an infinity-edge pool, a fitness room and a restaurant and bar. All rooms offer iPod Docking Station, satellite TV, wired and wireless internet and marble bathrooms with a bath or a shower
Hotel Palazzo Zichy
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the historic Palace Quarter in Budapest’s centre, Hotel Palazzo Zichy Budapest offers a free sauna and a free fitness centre. This neo-Baroque palace dating from 1899 also has free Wi-Fi access. All rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV, a laptop-size safe and a work desk. The private bathroom comprises a hairdryer and free toiletries
4 Star, Location
The 4-star-superior Continental Hotel Budapest opened in 2010 at the former site of Hungaria Bath, a protected Art Nouveau building. Each room category boasts Art Deco style and comes with free WiFi, soundproofed windows and air conditioning, an LCD satellite TV. The bathrooms have a hairdryer, free toiletries, shower or bathtub. A minibar
The Three Corners Hotel
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel, renovated in 2019, is located on a pedestrian street, next to the Kalvin Square metro, Three Corners Hotel Art Superior offers WiFi internet and sauna are available for free. All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Apartments feature 1 or 2 bedrooms, and a living room.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Budapest
Budapest’s LGBTQ+ scene includes various social spaces, bars, clubs, and events that cater to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies. The annual Budapest Pride is a significant event that brings together people to celebrate diversity and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The first Budapest Pride took place in 1997, and the event has grown in visibility and participation over the years.
District 7 (Erzsébetváros) | Close to the city centre
- This district, also known as the Jewish Quarter, is one of the most vibrant and diverse areas in Budapest.
- It has a number of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- Király Street and Kazinczy Street are particularly popular for their nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Budapest
This is the heart of Budapest, known for its historic & architectural charm. It’s close to many major attractions.
Characterized by its elegant boulevards, luxury shops, & beautiful architecture.