From: Saturday, November 18, 2023
To: Saturday, November 18, 2023
Furball Amsterdam 2023
Furball returns to Amsterdam for a fun Summer edition of its men-only party for furry friendly hot guys.
- Stay close to Club church at the Dikker & Thijs Hotel an 18th century former warehouse with beautiful canal views.
- Next Edition – 18th November, 2023 – Come and party to great music and cruise in a sexy atmosphere with butch, big, small, hairy, smooth, tall or short men, bears, cubs, chubs, chasers and everything in-between at Furball Amsterdam.
- The party takes place in Club Church, one of Amsterdam’s most popular party venues complete with darkrooms, a dance floor and great drinks. Drop your pants & dance!
- The event kicks off at 10pm. men only – NO dresscode enforced. Get in for free when naked!
- Furball is Amsterdam’s longest running men-only party in the Netherlands and beyond with a solid reputation for attracting a friendly, frisky and social crowd.
- DJ Prisz | DJ Bramsterdam & Dj Big General (Furball) | VJ Alex Kaseta | LJ Haico
The Schedule 2023
- The party is held on every 3rd Saturday in the odd numbered months.
- The party takes place in Club Church on Kerkstraat 52, a large gay cruise club with dance-floor, showers, slings and private cabins.
Getting to the Club
- Take any tram or bus to the Leidseplein, from there it’s a 5 minute walk down Leidsestraat until you get to Kerkstraat. Or simply grab a taxi to Kerkstraat 52.
Where to stay in Gay Amsterdam?
- Amsterdam, known for its vibrant and inclusive culture, boasts several gay neighborhoods that provide unique experiences for gay visitors.
- The first is the iconic and internationally renowned area of Reguliersdwarsstraat, located in the heart of the city. This street is lined with diverse bars, clubs, and restaurants, attracting a mixed crowd of locals and tourists.
- Another popular neighborhood is Kerkstraat, which offers a more relaxed and intimate atmosphere, with charming cafes and cozy bars.
- Finally, the neighborhood of Amstel, situated along the picturesque Amstel River, is known for its elegant gay bars and clubs, drawing a more upscale and sophisticated clientele. Stay close to the bars in this neighbourhood at the “Fabulous” rated citizenM Amstel.
- These gay neighborhoods in Amsterdam provide welcoming spaces where everyone can embrace their true selves and celebrate the city’s rich LGBTQ+ history.
The following hotels are close to the city’s main attractions and a short walk to most of the popular gay neighbourhoods.
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.