From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Extreme Christmas Weekend San Francisco 2023
Kick start your Christmas celebrations early as Ky Martinez presents his Extreme Christmas Weekend in San Francisco.
- Stay at the Hotel Via, Our readers have rated this hotel as “Fabulous” with spacious rooms offering amazing views of Bay bridge. The rooftop bar is a great place to kick start your weekend in San Francisco.
- Awaiting lineup and DJs for the next edition.
- Ky Martinez brings you a weekend of parties including Butch, Imagina and Nocturnal.
- Enjoy a unique musical journey with the hottest international Circuit DJs.
- Dance all weekend with the hottest guys from San Franciscio and beyond.
- Venues to be confirmed for 2023 – Typically the parties are held here:
- Halcyon SF is a high-energy night spot with strobe lighting & a modern brick and steel-beamed warehouse vibe. The space is impressive any time of day; large skylights and high ceilings let the sun stream in for daytime events, and it transforms beautifully from dawn to dusk.
- A top-notch sound system sets the tempo at Space 550 and quickly contributes to pumped-up volume and abundant energy. The facility features three dance floors on two levels. Trendy dress. Space 550 has a lot of space, but it’s almost always filled with many people ready to party.
Where to stay in San Francisco
- Stay in the SoMa district, concentrated around Folsom and Harrison streets near the confluence of the 101 and I-80 freeways. The neighborhood offers an impressively eclectic, creative and edgy vibe that appeals to everyone from queer artists to sophisticated foodies to leather-and-fetish aficionados. It is also a short taxi ride to all of the venues hosting event during the Labor Day Weekend.
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of previous Ky Martinez Events
Highlights of gay San Francisco parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.