From: Friday, December 29, 2023
To: Friday, December 29, 2023
Dilf Edinburgh NYE 2023
Get ready for one of the hottest parties on the Edinburgh Scene as DILF returns with a night of great music and a proud party vibe.
- Stay close to the club at the Motel One Edinburgh-Royal, great location comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast options and a charming local bar.
- Friday 29th December – Festive Bash
- DILF Glasgow takes place at La Belle Angele on Hastie’s Close.
- Leathermen, Rubbermen, Dads, Lads, Bears, Cubs, Jocks, Pups +more.
- The Party kicks off at 11pm and continues to 4am.
- Next edition – Saturday 13th January – 11 pm to 3 am.
- La Belle Angele, 11 Hastie’s Close – one of the city’s best live music and party venues.
- Constructed on the very same site off Hasties Close and built from the ground up with a major focus on live music with cutting edge sound quality and visual capabilities.
- The venue is in the centre of Edinburgh Old Town and just a 3-minute walk from the Royal Mile.
Edinburgh has a vibrant gay scene “the Pink Triangle,” centered around the top of Leith walk, just off Princes Street,
- CC Blooms on Greenside Place is a landmark on the Edinburgh gay scene for over 20 years, offering a range of dishes in its elegant upstairs diner. In the evening it becomes a vibrant cocktail bar with a buzzing downstairs dance floor and free entry.
- The Street is just along the road – a classy gay-friendly bar offering a wide selection of cocktails and a tasty menu of burgers, wraps and nachos. Themed nights and pub quizzes take place during the week.
- The Regent on Montrose Terrace claims to be ‘the best real ale gay bar in Edinburgh’, serving up a great range of beers and ales.
- Café Habana on Greenside Place is a vibrant, atmospheric bar with good value drinks accompanied by pop tunes.
- Planet Bar is also nearby on Baxter’s Place, and offers comfy seats and a pool table plus quizzes and karaoke on certain nights.
- Dilf also hosts a special edition during Edinburgh Pride in June 2024.
- DILF® hosts regular banging house music fetish dance parties in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester + elsewhere in the UK/EU : *aimed at men *Proudly trans friendly DILF® was founded in Glasgow, Scotland, UK in 2014.
- DILF® is a social gathering for like minded people where all ages, shapes, sizes are welcomed and dress codes from casual to fetishes are encouraged. Held in various locations across the UK and EU.
Recommended Hotels in Edinburgh
The following hotels are all close the the gay bars and clubs in Edinburgh:
Map of Edinburgh
Edinburgh has a vibrant gay scene “the Pink Triangle,” centered around the top of Leith walk, just off Princes Street, Edinburgh’s main thoroughfare. All the bars and clubs are in easy walking distance. The city has more in common with European cities than other cities in the UK so around the city is a cafe culture. Here you will find a gay-friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Recommended Hotels in Edinburgh By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Edinburgh that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The Glasshouse, Autograph Collection is a modern 5-star boutique hotel set behind the historic facade of 172-year-old Lady Glenorchy Church. Each bedroom has floor-to-ceiling windows, with views of the roof terrace or Edinburgh city centre. Luxurious touches include a flat-screen TV, Nespresso coffee maker, an iPod docking station, a free newspaper
The Balmoral Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on Princes Street, The Balmoral has a Michelin-starred restaurant, a pool and a gym. Waverley Station and Edinburgh’s main shopping area are within 5 minutes’ walk. First opened in 1902, The Balmoral now offers rooms with a spacious marble bathroom and an interactive TV. Many rooms have views towards Edinburgh Castle and the Old Town.
Courtyard by Marriott
4 Star, Great Value
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh offers a prime location. It offers complimentary WiFi, an on-site bar and free access to the gym. The spacious, modern rooms feature locally-inspired furnishings and quality amenities, such as a flat-screen TV, plush bedding, and a work desk. Each bathroom comes with a shower and complimentary toiletries.
4 Star, Location
In Edinburgh’s vibrant city centre, Hotel Indigo Edinburgh offers stylish rooms with work areas. Featuring a fitness centre and free WiFi, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from Princes Street and St Andrew’s Square. The bedrooms each have a flat-screen satellite TV. Air conditioning, and a bathroom with a rainfall shower, integrated speakers and Aveda toiletries.
Video – Gay Guide to Edinburgh
A look at some of the best of Edinburgh