From: Friday, March 15, 2024
To: Sunday, March 17, 2024
Deseo 54 Super Fallas Circuit Festival Valencia 2024
Deseo 54 produces the biggest gay parties in Valencia, hosting special events during Valencia Pride, Fallas and major Spanish holiday weekends. If you are visiting Valencia, don’t miss the party at Deseo 54.
- Are you visiting Valencia? Stay close to the venue at the Jardín Botánico Hotel Boutique located in the gay Carmen district. The hotel has parquet floors, whirlpool tubs and a contemporary design inspired by the city’s famous Botanical gardens.
- Deseo 54 – Super Fallas Festival takes place over the last four days of the world-famous “Fallas Festival” in Valencia, a fantastic festival featuring fire parades and pyrotechnical displays that will leave you breathless.
- Enjoy four nights of amazing parties featuring world-class DJs, the hottest dancers and the sexiest guys from Spain and beyond.
- Awaiting theme and DJs for 2024.
Before the party
- The gay scene in Valencia is a late-night affair, and the Deseo 54 club parties don’t get busy until even later. Pub BUBU attracts bears, otters, and their admirers, offering cheap drinks and a mix of 80s and 90s music, while Tete-a-tete is known for cruising. The Muse is a larger bar with great cocktails within walking distance of Deseo 54.
- Deseo 54 is located on Calle De la Pepita, 13 and is one of Valencia’s hottest gay nightlife spots. The club has a large stage and hosts Drag shows, podium dancers & plays the best house music all night long.
Where to stay?
- Valencia is a port city and sits right on the Balearic Sea. Most days in March are sunny and balmy, and the city is home to many gay-friendly hotels., especially in the Barrio Del Carmen
- Stay at the Caro Hotel; a remodelled 19th-century palace just steps from the heart of Valencia’s shopping district and just 15 min walk from the gay bars.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Valencia
The gay scene in Valencia is spread out in 2 distinct districts, The Botànic/Quart and Russafa (Ruzafa). Both are within close walking distance from the Old Town centre. The city also has one gay beach, Platja de l’Arbre del Gos which is outside of the city, however the city beach is packed full of gay boys throughout the season.
Recommended Hotels in Valencia By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Valencia that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
SH Valencia Palace
5 Star, Luxury
Located in front of the Palau de la Música in Valencia, this elegant hotel features a rooftop swimming pool and sun terrace. It offers spacious rooms with a classic design and free Wi-Fi. The Albufera restaurant offers local cuisine based on fresh products and gluten-free options are available. There is also a snack bar, an express bar and a lobby bar. A buffet breakfast is served
4 Star, Readers Choice
Zenit Valencia boasts a fantastic central location opposite Valencia’s Estación del Norte and the city’s bullring. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a fitness centre, sauna and car park. All rooms at the Zenit are stylishly furnished, with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. Each room also contains a work desk, safety deposit box and plasma TV with satellite channels.
4 Star, Great Value
Vincci Palace is located in central Valencia, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. It is an attractive design hotel offering elegant rooms with satellite TV and free internet access. The Hotel Vincci Palace serves a buffet breakfast, which includes gluten-free products. There is a stylish on-site café selling refreshments and snacks, and a wide variety of restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk
3 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Valencia
Valencia is LGBTQ+ friendly, and there are several areas in the city that are popular among the gay community. The city is also known for its vibrant culture, stunning architecture, and rich history.
Ruzafa | A trendy & diverse neighborhood
- Ruzafa has historically been a diverse and inclusive neighborhood, attracting people from various backgrounds.
- It has a reputation for being LGBTQ+ friendly and is home to many gay-friendly bars, cafes, and venues.
- The streets of Ruzafa are adorned with colorful street art and murals, contributing to the neighborhood’s vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ruzafa
El Carmen is the historic old town of Valencia, with its narrow streets, medieval architecture, and bohemian vibe.
One of Valencia’s most popular & iconic beaches. It’s a wide, sandy beach with a long promenade, perfect for relaxing.