From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Cox Milan Circuit Party 2023
Cox Milan is the city’s leading pop-up gay circuit event during long weekends, holidays and special events in one of Italy’s most famous cities.
- Are you visiting Milan? Stay close to all the gay bars and take a taxi to this party. The Hotel Indigo Milan is a superb 4-star hotel with delicious breakfast options, contemporary rooms and close to all the city’s top attractions.
- Cox is the biggest Men only party in Italy, attracting more than 1,500 hot guys from Italy and beyond. After all, who doesn’t love an Italian Stallion!
- The event features world class DJs, the sexiest dancers and amazing stage performances and shows.
- Each party has a unique theme, always different, always mind-blowing. If you are in Milan when Cox is in town, don’t miss it!
New Year Edition
- Next Edition – 31st Dec 2023 – Together with GATE Party at District.
- With music by Ana Flor, Pablo Horta – IWill and Bellintani.
- 27th Jan 2024 – COX 12th Anniversary
- With music by Tommy Love.
- Cox Pride edition takes over District 272 Club on Via Padova.
- The club is a 20-minute drive from Porto Venezia Milan’s gay neighbourhood.
- District 272 is one of the top-rated clubs in Milan, over 900 square meters in a historic building divided into three levels offering a fantastic light and sound experience.
- Distretto Industriale 4, DI4 Milan is a multi-purpose venue for events and parties, transformed by the COX team into a party zone that will satisfy all your desires.
- The Club is a 15-minute drive from the gay district of Porta Venezia, home to the city’s top gay bars and clubs.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video Guide to Gay Milan
Discover the best places to visit on your next trip.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.