From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Big Wolf presents WE Party Paris 2023
Big Wolf, the leading party promoter in France, brings the biggest gay events to the city throughout the year, including the legendary Spanish WE Party.
- Visiting Paris for the party? Stay close to the venue at the Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero, close to all the city’s attractions with a funky design, great rooftop terrace and great in-room amenities.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Join hundreds of hot Parisian men and guys from across France and beyond as the WE Party comes to the city of love! With WE Party, your ears and eyes will be amazed, with a mind-blowing video and light show, and the music of superstar DJs.
- Expect an amazing light show with a giant LED screen and a grand décor. On stage during all night, GoGo dancers, each one sexier than the next will be vying for your attention. Experience the unique atmosphere of the cheerful WE party events.
- Stay just 5-minutes from the party at the Hotel Villa Nicolo, rated “Superb” by guests, featuring tastefully designed rooms, superior service, highly-rated breakfasts and close to the city’s top attractions.
- Located in the heart of the Palais de Tokyo, YOYO has been ranked among the top 25 best clubs in Europe.
- The club is on 13 avenue du President Wilson in 16th district of Paris, between the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower.
- Upon arrival, visitors are immersed in a stunning setting, surrounded by immersive street art and a massive dance floor with a state-of-the-art sound system and a giant video screen.
- Going VIP means enjoying a dedicated queue to the entrance, priority access to the cloakroom, access to the VIP area on the mezzanine and reserved toilets. The VIP lounge, located on the mezzanine, is a private area which overlooks the dance floor and which offers breathtaking views on the show.
Where to stay in Gay Paris
- The Marais is where you will find most of the gay bars and clubs in Paris. YOLO, the host venue for the event is a 20 minute ride away from Le Marais.
- Get to the club via Metro: Line 9, Stations Iéna or Alma-Marceau . RER: Line C, Pont de l’Alma station . Bus: Lines 32, 42, 63, 72, 80, 82, 92. Vélib bike station and Parking at Alma-Marceau.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The following Paris hotels are all close to the gay bars
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Big Wolf Events
A taste of what to expect at a Big Wolf Paris, Gay Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.