From: Saturday, Oct 23rd, 2021
To: Saturday, Oct 23rd, 2021
Bearrison Street Fair 2021
Join the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and the Bears of San Francisco for the Bearrison Street Fair. Come as you are or in nothing at all. Everyone is welcome to celebrate who you are or who you want to be. The event aims to promote body positivity and a community spirit.
- The Bearrison Street Fair is billed as “A Fair for every bear” and runs from 12 pm until 6 pm on 11th & Harrison in San Francisco. Bearrison hosts live shows throughout the afternoon featuring acts such as Big Dipper and Probe 7.
- Oasis takes over the stage for an hour of entertainment! D’Arcy Drollinger is the owner and Artistic Director of OASIS, San Francisco’s internationally acclaimed drag show nightclub/cabaret.
- Dance the evening away with China G, CBass, Ben Stefonik, Bugie and Jason Godfrey.
- The street fair takes place on 11th & Harrison, located in the SoMA district. SoMA is home to famous fairs such as Folsom and Up Your Alley. Bearisson Street Fair is a welcome addition to the ever-changing landscape of San Francisco.
- Stay at the Hotel Via, a charming 4-star hotel close to all the events with large rooms, a great rooftop bar and excellent views.
Behind the Event
- The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc, is a 21st Century Order of queer nuns. Since their first appearance in San Francisco on Easter Sunday, 1979, the Sisters have been accused of “Ruining It For Everyone” with their habitual injection of gaiety into serious affairs, including human rights, political activism and religious intolerance.
- Formed in 1994, the Bears of San Francisco is an all-inclusive community-based association that benefits the greater Bay Area through fundraising, service, and socializing.
San Francisco is split into several areas but the main 2 are The Castro and Soma, with Soma being the area the where you will find Folsom Street, and most of the leather and fetish bars. With there being so many gay bars we have had to put 2 maps in.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s Castro
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
This 2-bedroom 2-bath house offers a formal dining room and a chef’s kitchen. It has a tropical-themed master-suite with a up-lit thatched ceiling, a multi-head glass enclosed rain shower
Heart of Castro
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom remodeled flat in Heart of Castro offers a terrace, a balcony and free WiFi. A living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and Washing machine
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. With a balcony and free WiFi
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s SOMA
This air-conditioned holiday home Villa near the waterfront is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a living room with cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine & dishwasher. a bathroom with bath and shower featuring free WiFi,
Heart of Nob Hill
Absolutely the best location in San Francisco! Situated in Nob Hill one of the city’s most desirable neighborhood enclaves just steps away from Union Square, the Financial District, Chinatown, 3 Bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen
This is spacious and bright Luxurious Victorian One Bedroom Apartment in San Francisco Historic District Large Living aria with Smart TV. Office space Full bathroom, Hard floor a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.
The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. a fitness centre, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk,
Video Of Gay San Francisco
Highlights of the gay scene in San Francisco
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Stay close to Union Square and you will be close to all the main action and just a BART away from the gay bars and clubs of the Castro.
Palace Hotel, 5 Star
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at the Palace Hotel San Francisco
Hotel Zetta, 4 Star
Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, & double-panned windows for quiet & privacy are included in all guest rooms
The Marker, 4 Star
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Viver Hotel provides guests with an ideal city center location, eco-friendly
3 Star – For Shopping
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, a 5-minute walk from the Powell Street cable car line. It offers an outdoor pool, close to all the bars