From: Friday, July 19, 2024
To: Friday, July 19, 2024
Bear Week Wiener Roast & Pool Party 2024
Provincetown’s Bear Week Weiner Roast is an annual tradition held in different venues each year.
- Stay close to the party and PTown’s busy gay bars at the “Fabulous” rated Crowne Pointe Inn, offering guests spacious rooms, highly-rated breakfasts and perfect location.
- Friday July 19th, 2024 – Typically the final Friday night of PTown Bear Week. – 2024 Venue to be confirmed.
- Brass Key Guest House plays host to the Bear Week Wiener Roast & Pool Party this year.
- Dance by the pool with the fittest bears and otters and enjoy live shows and guest DJs.
- The Brass Key has always thrown a HUGE party for Carnival, and this is the first time that they are hosting one for Bear Week.
- Spend the afternoon flirting with hundreds of Bear Week’s hottest men while mingling with guest hosts, both in and out of the Brass Key’s iconic pool.
The Big Weiner Contest
- The Winning Wiener will receive a $200 cash prize, a smokeless mini-grill courtesy of Tito’s – for your future wiener needs, and all the adoration one could desire from the Big Wiener judge (and, of course, the rest of the party too.)
- Contest participants must pre-register at check-in and wear special swimwear during the contest.
- The Brass Key Guest House – Surrounding a terraced courtyard, this posh, adult-only guesthouse in 9 historic buildings (some dating to the 1790s) caters to gay men. It is a block from the shops and dining on Commercial Street.
- Freebies include continental breakfast, evening wine and cheese receptions, and drinks served by a heated infinity pool and hot tub. There’s also a spa, a rooftop deck, a cosy cocktail lounge and a DVD lending library.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown
- Known for its vibrant atmosphere and rich LGBTQ+ history, PTown offers a range of gay bars, clubs, and events.
- Popular neighboring areas include Commercial Street, where you’ll find a bustling mix of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
The following hotels have high ratings and are close to the gay scene of Commercial Street:
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.