From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Bear Festival Milan 2024
The annual Bear Festival Milan takes place every April and his hosted by Company Club, one of the best know gay cruising bars for bears in the city.
- Are you visiting Milan? Stay in the Porta Venezia district, home to the city’s bustling gay bar scene and take a taxi to the club. Stay at the World hotel Cristoforo Colombo, rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the bars with opulent rooms and perfect location.
- The Bear Festival Milano is annual international bears meeting with parties, saunas, shows, karaoke etc. Hosted by bar Company Club.
- The event takes place on the weekend of Liberation Day, Festa della Liberazione which marks the country’s liberation from German occupation and fascist rule at the end of world war two.
- Events include sauna parties, international bear events such as Mad Bear with guest DJs, sex parties, a bear-beer bus, a BBQ and the election of Mr Bear Milano.
- Other highlights include the MAD Bear Party from Madrid on Saturday evening, and the Bears in the Sauna Party at Sauna Royal Hammam on Sunday from 3 pm.
- Each night mix and mingle with a host of famous bear gogos from Italy and around the world.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Company bar Milan is a late night gay cruise club and the destination of choice for sexy Roman bears and their admirers.
- The Club has a dance floor and play area and is located on Via Privata Benadir, 14, a 15 minute drive from Porta Venezia, the city’s bustling gay centre.
Where to stay in Milan
The following hotels in Milan are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s gay bars and top attractions:
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video of Bear Festival Milan
International Bear Festival 2014
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.