From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Barcelona Rubber presents Summer Meeting, Rubber, Leather & Fetish Social 2021
Get ready for the Summer rubber fetish social event of the season as the Barcelona Rubber Group presents the Summer meeting.
Join leather, fetish and rubber enthusiasts from Barcelona and beyond for a weekend of fun in July as they take over two of Barcelona’s best known gay venues.
- On Saturday 10th July the party heads to Sitges, 30 minutes outside Barcelona and Europe’s No 1 gay Summer beach destination. The party takes place in Bears Bar and kicks off from 8pm.
- Bears bar is located in the heart of Sitges, on Calle Bonaire and has a large outdoor terrace with great views of Bear Alley! The bar has an intimate dark room complete with cruising area, sling and friendly staff.
- Stay at the Hotel MIM just 2 minutes walk from Bears Bar with a great pool, spa and large rooms.
- On Sunday the party moves to Barcelona for an afternoon of rubber fun at Boxer Cafe from 6pm.
- Boxer Cafe is a Cafe Bar mixed with the essence of Boxer, one of the leading Fetish and Leather clothing brands in Europe. The bar is located on Carrer de La Diputacio, 167 in the heart of Barcelona’s gay district.
- Stay at the Hotel Jazz, just a 2 minute walk from the Boxer Cafe. The hotel has a great rooftop pool and views of the city.
Barcelona Rubber is a group of Rubber, Leather and Fetish enthusiasts who host special parties and events in Sitges throughout the year culminating in the Barcelona Rubber Weekend in December.
the gay area in Barcelona is known as Eixample close to the famous Las Ramblas in the heart of Barcelona.
If you think an apartment would suit you better a good website for apartments is www.gayapartments4u.com.
And if you need more information about Barcelona take a look at www.gaybarcelona4u.com
Gay Map of Barcelona
The gay district of Barcelona is located in the city’s Eixample district, known locally as “Gaixample”. Here you will find most of the gay bars, clubs and restaurants. It is quite compact and easy to navigate. There are also lots of hotels and apartments available in this area.
Recommended Apartments in Barcelona
Sleep 4 Guests
Each air conditioned apartment is equipped with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, a living room with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi.
Sleeps up to 6 Guests
Offers air conditioned apartments with a living area a flat-screen TV and sofa. Each has a kitchen, complete with a washing machine. private bathroom with a bath or a shower and balcony or terrace. Free WiFi.
Sleeps 6 Guests
This modern apartment with air conditioning has 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV. A full kitchen with a dishwasher. A bathrooms, furnished terrace with city views. Free WIFi
Sleeps 6 Guests
The apartment features a spacious living room & dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony. A full kitchenette with a washing machine & coffee machine. 3 Bedrooms & a bathroom with shower. Free WIFi
Video of the gay nightlife in Sitges
Gay Pride Sitges – Nightlife
Recommended Hotels in Barcelona
We recommend that you stay in the Eixample area where possible. Its close to everything – all the gay bars and clubs and the city’s main attractions.
El Palace, 5 Star
Old World Charm
Hotels like this are rare in the city. Opulence abounds! Great location close to all of the bars and clubs.
H10 Metropolitan, 4 Star
Great chill out pool
2 minutes’ walk from Paseo de Gracia Avenue, with its boutique and designer fashion stores.
Catalonia Plaza, 4 Star
Great Value for money
Perfect location right in the heart of the city with sun terrace and spa. Books out often so grab a deal now!
Hotel Cram, 4 Star
Stylish- Perfect Location
Right in the heart of the gay district with rooftop pool, great service and a warm welcome every time.