From: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
To: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
Hot Temperatures, hot guys and one unique Pool Party in 2024
Wet and White is the popular pool party produced by Pro Gay and has been held since 2014.
- Are you visiting Maspalomas this November? Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by guests. The aparthotel has a large pool, outdoor balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities—our top choice.
- Celebrating its 11th anniversary in 2024.
- The Wet and White Pool is one of the most famous parties in Maspalomas and is one of the highlights of both the Summer and Winter Pride events. The party always sells out and features some of the world’s top DJs.
- The Pool Party takes place at a gorgeous venue next to the Atlantic Ocean. Dance with the sexiest guys on the island and enjoy live pop-up drag shows, sexy gogos and an amazing party atmosphere.
- The Amadores Beach has a huge pool, jacuzzi´s, sunbeds, VIP Cabins and a quality restaurant and loads of sun terraces.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- 2024 Edition – Amazing location next to the beach and ocean with huge pool, jacuzzi, sunbeds, VIP Cabins and restaurant With the summer, funky and soul sounds of the best international DJs.
- Featuring international guest DJs and the dance team of High Heels Performance!
- The party kicks off at 12pm and ends at 8pm.
Where to stay?
- Stay close to Maspalomas in Playa del ingles, home to the Yumbo centre, Gran Canaria’s home to one of the busiest gay scenes in Europe.
- Or stay at the party! Book your hotel at the Club Playa Amadores. Note the hotel is a 20 minute taxi ride to the Yumbo centre.
Hotels close to the Yumbo
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the bars in the Yumbo centre:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Video Of Wet and White Maspalomas Pool Party
Wet & White @ Winter Pride
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.