From: Saturday, December 30, 2023
To: Saturday, December 30, 2023
WE NYF Madrid – New Year’s Eve Massive Main Party 2023
Nothing says Party like a “WE PARTY” in Madrid, the ultimate way to celebrate the New Year Weekend in the Spanish capital.
- Book your stay well in advance for WE Party. The Room Mate Oscar is one of our top-rated hotels, close to all the city’s attractions and gay nightlife.
- Saturday December 30th, 2023 – SPECTRUM- with Rafa Madrid – Allison Nunes, Suri and Diego Delgado.
- Experience the most epic parties of the year in Madrid at the WE New Year Festival Massive Main Party.
- Enjoy spectacular light, sound and production as WE features surprise guests, world-famous DJs and the biggest troupe of International GoGo dancers from across Europe.
- The Party takes over Fabrik from 10.30 pm until 6 am.
- VIP gives guests Priority Access To The Party, 2 Drinks, Free Cloakroom, and Vip Assistants. Vip Area
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the city’s top attractions.
- Fabrik is a 4000 capacity club and hosts some of Spain’s largest techno, house, and trance nights.
- The club itself is composed of two sizeable hangars featuring large-scale lighting rigs and ice machines to fill the giant space with smoke. Experience unique laser shows video productions on six projection screens.
- In addition to the cavernous indoor space, Fabrik also features an outdoor terrace with its own river.
- The stage is triple-decker to accommodate large numbers of eager dancers, while the club’s location on the outskirts of the city means that the music can get pretty loud.
- Stay close to the gay bars in the centre and take a taxi to the Party. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video We party Madrid After Party
A taste of what to expect at the WE NYE Festival
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo