From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
WE NYF Madrid – Matrix Party 2024
Kickstart your New Year’s Eve celebrations early as Matrix brings its signature circuit sound and vibe to the annual We Party New Year Festival.
- Stay just steps from the party at the Hotel Emperador rated “Fabulous” by guests with an epic rooftop pool, incredible views and perfect location.
- Awaiting date, theme and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- WE Party NYF is one of Europe’s biggest New Year festivals, celebrated over five days in December.
- Join the hottest guys from across Spain and beyond as Matrix kick starts the celebrations with its world class stage show, DJs and dancers.
- The party takes over Sala Paqui from 11 pm until 6 am.
- VIP gives guests Priority Access To The Party, 2 Drinks, Free Cloakroom, and Vip Assistants. Vip Area
- Matrix takes over Sala Paqul (Formerly But) on C. de Barceló, 11, Madrid, with a capacity for 1,500 hot guys ready to party.
- The club is in the centre of the Malasaña neighbourhood spread out across two floors with VIP areas, two cloakrooms, a large dance floor and a stage.
- Malasaña is a 10-minute drive or a 12-minute walk from the city’s gay district, Chueca
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the ongoing pride celebrations and parties.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video WE Party Madrid
The WE Party Official Aftermovie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo