From: Friday, October 13, 2023
To: Friday, October 13, 2023
VendrediXXL Paris After Work 2023
Get ready for a Funday Friday night to remember in Paris as VendrediX, the city’s top after-work party brings its XXL edition to town.
- Stay at the Crowne Plaza Paris – Republique, an IHG Hotel and experience the finest in French hospitality, just 10 minutes drive from the venue and close to many of the city’s top attractions.
- VendrediX is one of the most popular after work parties in Paris, taking place on regular Friday’s throughout the year. VendrediXXL host some bigger parties which have become the highlight of the gay Paris circuit.
- The XXL edition will take place at La Bellevilloise on 19 Rue Boyer, Paris. Enjoy a night of great music, guest DJs and a fun crowd with a uniquely Parisienne vibe.
- The program is extensive with 5 different rooms including the Electro Room, The Pop room, The Bestial Room (Private Paly room) The Live Room (Cabaret) and Outdoor (Garden and Terrace).
- Party runs from 7 pm until 6 am.
- Always on Fridays – 13th October | 10th November | 15th December
- La Bellevilloise is an arts & cultural centre for exhibitions, film screenings, concerts & events, with a bright cafe. The venue was founded in 1877. Today, its 2,000 m² spread across 4 floors is dedicated to all forms of expression and experimentation and is the perfect venue to meet up and dance during the VendrediXXL event.
- Enjoy the dancefloor in the club downstairs or chill out on garden terrace. The venue has Two hanging gardens, a terrace, which is accessible via the courtyard of 19 rue Boyer but also from the Forum and Loft and the garden which covers the entire surface area of the rooftop.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The following Paris hotels are close to the gay bars
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Atache Guide to the city
Paris Travel Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.