From: Saturday, August 31, 2024
To: Saturday, August 31, 2024
Urge Miami Labor Day Weekend 2024
Celebrate Labor Day in Miami and party all night long. Urge Miami together with Hilton Woman Events present a Sunday Funday dance event to celebrate the end of Summer.
- Labor day is an especially busy weekend in Miami. Check out the Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach, Situated in a historic Mediterranean Revival setting with beautiful rooms and studios.
- Sat Aug 31st – 13 year anniversary with Guest DJs.- Venue and lineup to be confirmed.
- Join world class DJs as they take over some of Miami’s biggest clubs for a Labor Day Celebration.
- The party kicks off at 10.30pm and runs until 5am.
- Dance all night with the hottest guys from Miami and beyond, with epic sound and visuals, super sexy gogo dancers and surprise performances.
- This year, Urge returns to the newly upgraded 35,000 square foot M2 (formerly the legendary club Mansion).
- The iconic South Beach venue has been transformed with $10 million in upgrades to structure, sound and lighting.
- M2 is just a 4 minute walk from South Beach.
Trending Hotels in Miami
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay bars on South Beach.
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Hotels in Miami Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Miami that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Setai, Miami Beach
5 Star Chic & Stylish
Located directly on the beach in Miami’s famous Art Deco district, this resort offers yoga and tai-chi classes. Suites are furnished in Asian-style décor. Free WiFi and an iPod docking station are provided in every spacious suite at The Setai, Miami Beach. Rooms are equipped with espresso and coffee facilities along with a minibar.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands of South Beach are steps away from this boutique hotel. Features include free high speed WiFi, rooms with a 55-inch flat screen TV, and a fully-stocked minibar. Blackout drapes, a spacious closet, and premium blankets and bedding come standard at The Marlin Hotel
South Beach, 4 Star
Designed in 1937, this restored hotel is located on famed Ocean Drive, directly across from the beach and 14 minutes’ walk from the shops, nightlife, and restaurants of Espanola Way. Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and minibar come standard in every Room Mate Waldorf Towers guest room
The Balfour Hotel
Relaxed 4 Star Hotel
The Balfour Hotel is located on Ocean Drive, home to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Guests will find concierge services and valet parking in this design hotel a stocked mini-bar in each of their modern rooms. A 40-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi are also included.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Miami
Boasting a glittering tapestry of sun-kissed beaches, vibrant neighbourhoods, and non-stop nightlife, Miami has long been a radiant beacon for the LGBTQ+ community. The iconic gay-friendly South Beach, known for its lively LGBTQ+ scene and colourful Art Deco architecture, truly shines as a premier destination for gay travellers. The following neighbourhoods offer something for all visitors.
South Beach | Ocean Drive
- South Beach is one of the biggest gay hotspots in Miami. Famous for its glittering nightlife and beautiful beaches, it is the heart of Miami’s gay scene.
- A visit to South Beach is not complete without a stroll down Ocean Drive https://www.getyourguide.com/ocean-drive-l10757/, home to the iconic Art Deco Historic District with its beautifully restored 1930s architecture.
- The neighbourhood plays host to several gay events, including Miami Beach Pride, Thanksgiving and Winter Parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Miami.
20 mins from South Beach. Dynamic, creative trendy district with outdoor street murals & art scene.