From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Unicorn London 2023
Join hot guys from across the UK and beyond for a night like no other in the big city as Unicorn hosts its signature party! The September edition is a SUPER event!
- Stay close to the party at the Tower Hotel in London a 4 star offering large rooms with great views of the London skyline.
- Awaiting date and venue for the next edition.
- UNICORN will take you on a journey through sonic fantasy, where you can let yourself go and be free, complete with dance floor, darkroom and outdoor area.
- Experience a homo-euphoric clubbing experience unlike anything you’ve seen before. A place to explore your fantasy whilst getting hot and sweaty to sexy progressive trance sounds and electronica beats.
- The party runs from 10 pm to 6 am with John Dixon ( Under | La Demence ) and Strypes ( Resident ). Room 1 – Trough London and Dark room – Room 2 Unicorn.
- Unicorn Tends to move between Corsica Studios for smaller parties and E1 and Electrowerkz for larger events.
E1 Club Warehouse
- E1 is a Large, industrial-style venue with impressive light & sound system hosting electronic dance parties.
- It’s found on an industrial estate in Wapping, split into two rooms. The main space, Warehouse, does pretty much what it says on the tin, with bare concrete walls and hefty concrete pillars punctuating the room.
- A smaller area, Black Studio, is a worthy rival for your time, with a consistently strong roster of DJs playing there.
Getting to E1
- The nearest train station is Shadwell, on the Overground and DLR. That’s about a 10-minute walk away. Ever so slightly further is Wapping Overground station, which will take you just over 10 minutes on foot.
- Once those trains have stopped running, your best bet for getting home is probably a taxi, although there is one nearby night bus — the N551 — which starts in Trafalgar Square and roughly follows the Thames out into east London.
- Corsica Studios is a music and arts venue situated in two railway arches in Elephant and Castle. With a stripped-back interior and a reputation for being a hidden underground gem, the venue has become an essential destination within London’s club scene.
- Check out the top hotels in Elephant & Castle.
Recommended Hotels In London
The following hotels are all close to London’s gay epicentre, Soho:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of other parties at Fire London
Beyond at Area, London
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern