From: Saturday, October 14, 2023
To: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Trough Melbourne 2023
Trough is one of Australia’s most unique parties, with zero attitude, freedom, mind-altering music, and of course, the hot asses!
- Stay close to the party at the Crown Metropol Melbourne featuring stylish modern rooms, spectacular city views and superb fitness centre and pool.
- Next Edition – Sat 14th October – “NOIR”, powered by kink kings & queens at Eagle Leather.
- Trough is a safe, sex-positive space to open your mind or any other body parts, to embrace a more diverse and inclusive crowd.
- The party runs from 10 pm until 7 am at Inflation and features guest DJs.
- Part art party, part cruise club, Trough is a unique experience and a welcome return to the city’s gay scene.
- Enjoy the privacy of your own suite close to the party in Melbourne’s Southbank at the Shadow Play Hotel by Peppers. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a modern gym and excellent amenities.
- Its time to ‘spit & polish’ yr finest leathers, lube up yr latex and get in touch with the dark side of TROUGH.
- NOIR celebrates the pleasures we seek & explore in the dark. Whether it’s darkrooms, dark beats, or dark holes you’re into, NOIR welcomes all fetish, kink, pleasures, perversions, sexual positions, spectrums, spectators and genders.
- Theme appropriate attire is encouraged, but with no strict dress codes. Feel free to dress up, dress down or cum as you are.
- Trough hosts its party in at Melbourne/Naarm’s 4-level unorthodox sin-bin, Inflation, located in the CBD.
- Inflation is a spacious nightclub with padded booths, a rooftop, pool tables and DJs playing electro house.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action ,
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.