From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Triton Sunset Beach Party Budapest 2024
Triton Sunset Beach Party, Budapest is Central Europe’s Biggest Gay Beach Party featuring the biggest acts and the hottest guys this Summer.
- Stay in the centre of the city, close to all the action and take a bus or taxi to the venue. The Barceló Budapest is located in the heart of the city, with a great gym, excellent rooms and has a crisp and modern design.
- Awaiting dates and venue confirmation for the next edition.
- Celebrate a Summer in Budapest right by the water! Enjoy an afternoon of sexy guys, superb music and stunning views during the height of the European Gay Summer circuit.
- This is what you were waiting for all year long: Meet and dance with world famous stars at Budapest’s beach Festival vibes from sunset till the morning.
- The party kicks off at 6pm.Experience the hottest circuit electronic tracks with international Guest DJs.
- The Lounge, Lupa Beach is located on Lupán at the beginning of “Long Island”. The beach club is located on Lupa Lake with crystal clear water, a long, white-sandy waterfront and never-before-seen water and beach activities and services.
- “A piece of Caribbean feeling” just ten minutes away from the Hungarian capital, where a diverse world of sport, relaxation, party and gastronomy is waiting the visitors.
Getting to the beach
- Take HÉV number 5 to Budakalász station, then about a 20-minute walk or you can also come from the HÉV stop in Budakalász by electric Lupa minibus.
Recommended hotels in Budapest
The following Budapest hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a 20 to 30 minute ride to the party:
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Budapest that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, Chain Bridge view, infinity-edge pool.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- iPod docking, marble bathrooms.
- Unmatched luxury, stunning bridge views, extensive amenities.
Hotel Palazzo Zichy
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, historic Palace Quarter, free sauna.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air-conditioned, flat-screen TV.
- Classic elegance in historic center, modern amenities.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star-superior, Art Nouveau style, free WiFi.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Art Deco style, soundproofed.
- Blend of history and modern luxury, convenient location.
The Three Corners Hotel
3 Star, Great Value
- 3-star, recently renovated, near metro.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TVs, free WiFi.
- Affordable comfort, central location, ideal for city exploration.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Budapest
Budapest’s LGBTQ+ scene includes various social spaces, bars, clubs, and events that cater to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies. The annual Budapest Pride is a significant event that brings together people to celebrate diversity and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The first Budapest Pride took place in 1997, and the event has grown in visibility and participation over the years.
District 7 (Erzsébetváros) | Close to the city centre
- This district, also known as the Jewish Quarter, is one of the most vibrant and diverse areas in Budapest.
- It has a number of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- Király Street and Kazinczy Street are particularly popular for their nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Budapest
This is the heart of Budapest, known for its historic & architectural charm. It’s close to many major attractions.
Characterized by its elegant boulevards, luxury shops, & beautiful architecture.