From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Thick & Juicy Parties Mardi Gras Edition 2024
Thick & Juicy presents a unique series of parties during Sydney Mardi Gras.
- Stay close to all the parties at The 249 apartments, rated “Superb” by guests with high-end modern amenities, spacious rooms and perfect location.
- THICK ‘N’ JUICY dance parties are home to a big family of beautiful men and their LGBTQIA+ friends. Everyone is welcome at their Parties.
- Events typically include an opening party, a harbour party, a Sunset boat party, the signature beefcake party and a closing event.
- Awaiting schedule of events of the 2024 edition.
- Enjoy your own private suite at the Meriton Suites Kent Street, featuring spacious apartments, a pool, sauna, fitness centre and city views, just a short walk to the club.
- Burdekin Hotel – Darlinghurst icon, five stories high. Home of Sydney’s best rooftop bar, live music, stand up comedy, drag and more. Food, drink & good times
- The Rooftop Level at Home is an impressive space situated on the top floor with breathtaking views over Darling Harbour, surrounded by outside terraces and has a bar and dance floor.
- Oxford Art Factory – Inspired by Andy Warhol’s 1960s New York Factory, the Oxford Art Factory is an edgy, warehouse-like venue with multiple, flexible performance areas.
- Space Nightclub – a purpose-built venue with a capacity for 1000 guests. The club is on the second level above the Shark Hotel, in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Recommended Sydney Hotels
The following hotels are close to Sydney’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and the Mardi Gras parties and events:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.