From: Saturday, December 30, 2023
To: Saturday, December 30, 2023
Thick and Juicy Sydney 2023
Join THICK ‘N’ JUICY for a massive celebration as the party returns with a multitude of fun friendly party animals!
- Stay close to the party and all of Sydney’s top attractions and events at the “Excellent” rated Club Wyndham Hotel, featuring spacious rooms with high-end amenities in the heart of the CBD.
- Next Edition – December 30th – New year’s weekend Dance Party
- THICK ‘N’ JUICY parties are home to a big family of super sexy men and their LGBTIQ+ friends.
- Everyone is welcome at Thick And Juicy. Parties typically take place during Easter, NYE, Pride and other key holidays in 2024.
- Guests can expect, high profile DJs, amazing live performers, hunky GoGo dancers and stunning lasers & visuals in one of Sydney’s most spectacular venues.
- The party runs from 9 pm to 4 am.
- Oxford Art Factory – Inspired by Andy Warhol’s 1960s New York Factory, the Oxford Art Factory is an edgy, warehouse-like venue with multiple, flexible performance areas.
- The venue is located on Oxford Street, home to the city’s historic gay district.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following hotels are close to the city’s busy gay bars and top attractions:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.