From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The HIDE Sydney Leather & Fetish social 2024
The HIDE: Sydney leather & fetish social is a relaxed and friendly meet up in gear. Newcomers always welcome.
- Visiting for Sydney? Stay in Sydney’s bustling inner-city at The 249 apartments, rated “Superb” by guests with high-end modern amenities, spacious rooms and perfect location.
- Next Edition – Awaiting dates.
- Dresscode: The HIDE is a FULL FETISH SOCIAL event so dress to impress…
- Leather/ Denim/ Fetish/ Rubber/ Uniform/ Sports kit/ Pups/ BLUF etc.
- NO BARE ARSES. NO BACKROOM.
- Street clothes, a pair of jeans/shorts with a t-shirt or a bare chest, harness, belt, boots, mask, or just one similar item on its own, are not considered an acceptable level of fetish for this event.
- The Burdekin Hotel – Ground Floor, Darlinghurst icon, five floors high. Home of live music, underground techno, emo nights, drag shows and good times.
- Open Tuesday to Sunday with a revamped food and drinks menu, plus a rooftop bar – the only one on Oxford Street.
Where to stay in Gay Sydney?
The following hotels are all close to Sydney’s top attractions and gay bars
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.