From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Boulet Brothers Annual Los Angeles Halloween Ball 2023
Bigger and better than ever, La’s largest haunted mansion Halloween ball takes place at the historic globe theatre, with three levels of music, horror and performances, and the event is expected to sell out quickly.
- Visiting for the event? Check out the Level Suites, just a short 5 minute walk away from the venue. The Globe is on 740 S Broadway, Los Angeles.
- Boulet Brothers present two nights of terror with events typically taking place on Friday and Saturday before Halloween.
- The party kicks off at 10pm and runs until 2am.
The Boulet Brothers
- The Boulet Brothers are widely recognized as modern-day horror hosts and are the creators of the hit horror-themed reality show “The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula” (currently airing on Netflix), but the duo originally made a name for themselves throwing infamous, underground theatrical parties in Los Angeles over the past 20 years.
- Cavalcade of legendary nightlife hosts, icons and clubland royalty.
- Awaiting lineup for 2023
- Three levels of music, DJs, dancers, live performances and environmental actors.
- $1,000 Cash Costume Contest at Midnight.
- Massive Ballroom Dance Floor featuring state-of-the-art sound, light and laser show.
- Interactive Horror Rooms & Live Performance Stages, a Basement Halloween House Party.
- Demonic Puppet Theater, Pumpkin Carving Lounge and Fortune Tellers.
- The Globe is located in the downtown district, an old-school movie palace with an elegant interior, transformed into a party zone byt the ball organisers.
Trending Hotels in LA
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the gay bars in WeHo and a 30 minute ride to downtown:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video – A tate of the Boulet Brothers
Some of the “Monsters” you can expect at the Halloween Ball.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.