From: Friday, September 13, 2024
To: Friday, September 13, 2024
Testosterone Berlin 2024
- Stay close to the party at the Wil7 Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by gusts with freshly decorated rooms and superb service.
- September – Folsom Edition – Typically on the Friday of Folsom. Awaiting dates and venue for 2024.
- The Testosterone party wants to bring back the style of the infamous black parties of New York circa 1980!
- 2 DJs with lots of Dance Hits, Backroom Area, a Cigar Lounge and an outdoor Area!
- The party kicks off at 10 pm and runs until late.
- Testosterone Berlin place at the Gretchen Club with a Boner Grill and has a butch dress code: think leather, work wear, jeans and BOOTS, Tom of Finland (No sneakers, no sportswear)!
- The Gretchen Club is on the site of former military stables with a vaulted roof and is the perfect place for a butch daddy party!
- Folsom Fair events and the gay bars along Fuggerstrasse are an 8-minute drive from the club.
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the Fair:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video 48 Hours in Berlin
Discover the best of Berlin with Luke Catleugh.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub