From: Wednesday, Jun 9th, 2021
To: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
Main Parade – June 25th
The famous parade marks the climax of the annual Pride Month events in Tel Aviv, taking place every June and attracting thousands of visitors every year. Over 250,000 people attended the parade, recognized as one of the leading events on the global LGBTQ calendar and the largest event of its kind in the Middle East
TEL AVIV PRIDE PARADE
Friday June 25th.
- 10am Event in Ben Zion Avenue: Shows, activities for the whole family, stalls.
- 12pm Kick off of the parade with a live stage show featuring the biggest names in drag, uplifting rally speeches and the official count down to the main parade.
- The parade will start at Tel Aviv’s Bograshov Beach at 12pm, before continuing southwards along the beachfront promenade, turning right on Hayarkon, and then turn left on Frishman to Herbert Samuel and finishing at Charles Clore Park – where a huge beachfront party will host performances by leading artists.
- This year, the slogan “A Community That Creates Change” will be at the center of the Pride Month events, born of the desire to strengthen social involvement and shared activities within LGBTQ community groups and wider society.
OFFER NISSIM CONCERT
Jun 26, 2021
- Offer Nissim will return to Tel Aviv for a spectacular concert, Prouder and Louder, the day after the main parade at Hayarkon Park.
PRIDE BEACH PARTIES
Jun 15-Jun 24, 2021, 12pm-6pm every day
- As every year, Hilton Beach in Tel Aviv will be painted with colors of the rainbow in honor of Pride Month, and the city’s hottest LGBTQ party lines will host epic parties here for you to enjoy. Grab a drink and enjoy an unbeatable atmosphere as you celebrate Pride Month.
PLAYGROUND IN WONDERLAND
Thu 17 June 2021 | 11:00 pm
- HaSharon 10 – HaSharon 10, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 80-100 NIS
- Play in wonderland! We are Forever United, so come together to celebrate being the best we can ever be – ourselves!
DARK ROOM XXL
Fri 18 June 2021 HaOman 17, Abarbanel 88, Tel Aviv | 11:00 pm
- A house party for men only.. after the long hiatus, it is your time to return and rave at Dark Room XXL . A bold, sexy, uplifting production with bunnies and chandeliers!
PRIDE OPENING CONCERT
Jun 11, 2021, Doors open at 9pm
- Netta Barzilai’s victory brought Eurovision back to the Israeli mainstream culture, but for the LGBTQ community it has always been and still is a peak event, introducing stars from the community such as Dana International and Conchita.
- As such, it is a symbol of pluralism, a celebration of differences, and a promotion of equality. The LGBTQ Center, together with “One Night Only” productions and the well-known and beloved band “EuroFalsh,” invites you to a special tribute show dedicated to the many Eurovision songs that have been performed over the years.
POP RING: MEGA PRIDE AT ELEVEN
Jun 11, 2021
- Tel Aviv’s first gay POP party line is hosting the hottest pride event at Eleven Club! Enjoy pop music, drinks, sweets, happy hour, and more surprises. On the music: DJs Eli Frechter and Guy Lants, who will play your favorite hits by Britney, Beyonce, Noa Kirel, and more!
Jun 07-Jun 30, 2021, Dizengoff Center
- In honor of Pride Month, nine fashion designers from the LGBTQ community have turned the rainbow flag into a unique outfit, and thirteen Israeli influencers will model these designs at a special exhibit at Dizengoff Center. Be sure to stop by between June 7th and the 30th to check it out!
Jun 16, 2021, TLV LGBTQ Center
- At the height of the Pride events, the TLV LGBTQ Center will hold a four-day contemporary art festival. Both well-known artists and artists at the beginning of their journey will participate in the exhibitions. All spaces of the center will be dedicated to artistic works from as many fields and mediums as possible, including video art, performance arts, and more.
PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT
Jun 17, 2021, Dizengoff St 50 Tel Aviv
- “The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” is one of the most famous and identified works of the LGBTQ community. It has become a cult film over the years due to its presentation of the encounter between different populations which usually don’t meet on the big screen. During the screening of the film, leading Israeli drag queens will appear on the main stage of the cinema and turn the screening into an interactive, colorful, and humorous experience.
Jun 22, 2021, Gan Me’ir, 12:00-15:00
- This circus drag festival, which first arrived in Tel Aviv in 1995 straight from New York, has become a glorious Pride Month tradition. On June 22nd, you’re invited to Gan Me’ir for a glittering drag celebration with many well-known artists from the local scene.
Jun 26, 2021, Shpagat
- One of the main LGBTQ bars in Tel Aviv, Shpagat, in collaboration with the TLV LGBTQ Center, is starting a new pride month tradition: an evening for those ages 50 and above! Enjoy amazing cocktails, fun music, great food- and who knows- maybe meet a new love?
Where to stay during Tel Aviv Pride?
Tel Aviv Gay Pride has grown over the past 14 years to become one of the biggest events in Israel, with thousands of people from around the world.
Most of the pride events happen on the pride beach which is next to the Hilton hotel, having said that all the gay bars and clubs have events throughout the five days, keeping everyone happy.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action during the pride celebrations.
For a complete City Guide for Tel Aviv visit www.gaytelaviv4u.com
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Air-conditioned with free WiFi
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. free WiFi
Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2018: BEST MOMENTS! 2018
Gay life permeates every part of Tel Aviv and venues are scattered across the city, however the gay beach is the main focus of gay life during the day, at Hilton Head. We have picked hotels that are a short taxi ride from most of the popular venues such as Evita.
This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city