From: Sunday, June 2, 2024
To: Saturday, June 8, 2024
Parade on Friday 7th June, 2024.
The famous Tel Aviv pride parade marks the climax of the annual Pride Month, taking place every June and attracting thousands of visitors every year. Over 250,000 people attend the parade, recognized as one of the leading events on the global LGBTQ calendar and the largest event of its kind in the Middle East.
- Visiting for Tel Aviv Pride? Stay in the unofficial, loosely designated gay village around the Dizengoff area of Shenkin Street, and Rothschild Blvd, a 10 minute walk to Hilton Beach, the gay beach and centre of Pride celebrations.
Tel Aviv Pride Parade
Thursday – Awaiting dates
- In 2023, the pride main events were spread out over two days with the parade and the after party taking place over two days. The parade day also moved from Friday to Thursday. Awaiting details for the 2024 event.
- This year the parade starts in the early evening, making its way through the streets of the city, along the world-famous Tel Aviv beach promenade.
- The later start (traditionally it was midday) will allow the thousands of attendees to enjoy the bustling atmosphere of downtown Tel Aviv against the stunning backdrop of a Mediterranean sunset – without suffering from the heat of the midday sun.
- Stay in the heart of Tel Aviv at the Dan Panorama Hotel, offering spacious rooms and delicious breakfast options. and stunning views.
Tel Aviv After Party
Friday – Awaiting dates
- Tel Aviv Pride’s massive outdoor party that typically immediately follows the parade will be held as a separate event this year on Friday, the day after the evening parade.
- Ganei Yehoshua Park in northern Tel Aviv, plays host to the party from noon; an outdoor venue with a vast stage and dancing area, along with water sprinklers, bars, and food stands.
- The music, the live shows, and performances will continue until the early hours of the evening, just before the beginning of Shabbat, the Jewish sabbath.
- For the perfect location to enjoy all the celebrations, stay at The Melody Tel Aviv, just 2 minutes from the beach. The boutique hotel offers great views and is rated “Superb” by guests.
Tel Aviv Gay Beach
- As every year, Hilton Beach in Tel Aviv will be painted with colors of the rainbow in honor of Pride Month. Grab a drink and enjoy an unbeatable atmosphere as you celebrate Pride Month.
- Stay close to the party at the Shalom Hotel, an Atlas boutique hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, great views and delicious breakfast options.
Shapagat Street Party
- From Monday – One of the main LGBTQ bars in Tel Aviv, Shapagat, in collaboration with the TLV LGBTQ Center, hosts a series of special pride events throughout the month. It is one of the busiest bars in the city. Arrive early if you want to get in during the pride weekend.
- Stay close to the pride parties at the Theodor Tel-Aviv, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring tastefully designed rooms and a perfect location just off Rothschild Boulevard.
Tel A Beef
- From Tuesday – Tel A Beef hosts its a special weekend edition of its popular parties for bears, fetish and leather lovers during Pride. The production values are high, the men are hot and the cruising is legendary.
- Events include a bear pool party, the mega Thursday night event with a massive dark room and the Snax after party on Sunday morning.
Forever Tel Aviv Pride Festival
- From Wednesday – Forever Tel Aviv is the number one “line party” or circuit event in Tel Aviv typically featuring huge parties at Tel Aviv’s world famous Haoman 17 club and an epic main event at the Expo Tel Aviv.
- Events include the Pervert Opening Party, the We Party and the Massive Main Party.
Crush Tel Aviv
- From Wednesday – Crush Pride Festival is a three day festival created by one of Tel Aviv’s most-loved monthly line parties. Expect lots of pop music, international and local acts, over-the-top drag hosts and attracts a young hip crowd eager to party.
- Events include a rooftop beach party and two mega events with special guests.
- Thursday – Forever Tel Aviv takes over the Shefayim Waterpark, Israel for a day and night Waterpark event with thousands of guys, and international guest Djs playing for 10 hours, a massive stage show and closing firework ceremony.
Masks Party Tel Aviv
- Thursday – Masks Party Tel Aviv hosts a popular “pop-up”, men-only event where you get to choose your mask, (top, btm, kink etc) dance, cruise and have fun.
One Night Only – Pride Edition
- Friday – The biggest drag show in Tel Aviv returns with a One Night Only special event featuring world famous Drag Acts and celebrity guests.
It’s Britney Tel Aviv Circuit Party
- Friday –Tel Aviv’s Pop Party. “Its Britney” presents a very special pride edition taking over some of the city’s top clubs.
Popring Tel Aviv
- Friday – Popring is Israel’s longest-running gay party and is one party not to be missed if you are visiting Tel Aviv.
- Events are held during holiday weekends and celebrations.
Where to stay during Tel Aviv Pride?
- Tel Aviv Gay Pride has grown over the past 14 years to become one of the biggest events in Israel, with thousands of people from around the world.
- Daytime, life revolves around the beach, next to the Hilton hotel. At night, the bars and clubs have events throughout the five days, keeping everyone happy.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv
The following Tel Aviv hotels in the best locations close to the gay beach and the city’s bustling nightlife:
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tel Aviv that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city. The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel’s buffet breakfast features a variety of food, including champagne. All dining areas offer views of the sea and the harbour. Friendly staff can organise transfer services on request.
Royal Beach Hotel is located on the Boardwalk, between Hayarkon and Herbert Samuel Street. This modern and luxurious hotel offers an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi. All rooms offer top quality furniture. Luxurious bathroom with free toiletries, a work area, an LCD TV, a minibar & seating area.
Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool, 5 kosher restaurants and a spa. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with sea view. Marble bathroom comes with Ahava amenities and lavish bathrobes.
Offering a spa and hot tub, Beach House Tel-Aviv a member of Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms and suites. Accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some have terraces with Mediterranean or city views. Free bikes are provided.
Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2018: BEST MOMENTS! 2018
Tel Aviv is widely regarded as one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the world. The city’s progressive attitudes, vibrant nightlife, and beautiful beaches have made it a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers.
This iconic boulevard is known for its lively atmosphere, cafes, & pedestrian-friendly spaces. It’s a popular meeting place
Hilton Beach is often referred to as one of the city’s most popular gay-friendly beach. It is situated near the Hilton Hotel