From: Wednesday, Jun 8th, 2022
To: Sunday, Jun 12th, 2022
Parade on Friday 10th June
The famous Tel Aviv pride parade marks the climax of the annual Pride Month, taking place every June and attracting thousands of visitors every year. Over 250,000 people attended the parade, recognized as one of the leading events on the global LGBTQ calendar and the largest event of its kind in the Middle East.
Tel Aviv Pride Parade
Friday June 10th 2022
- 10am Event in Ben Zion Avenue: Shows, activities for the whole family, stalls.
- 12pm Kick off of the parade with a live stage show featuring the biggest names in drag, uplifting rally speeches and the official count down to the main parade.
- The parade starts at Tel Aviv’s Bograshov Beach at 12pm, before continuing southwards along the beachfront promenade, turning right on Hayarkon, and then left on Frishman to Herbert Samuel, finishing at Charles Clore Park. The parade is followed by an epic beachfront party featuring performances by leading artists.
Offer Nissim Pride Concert
June 11th, 2022
- Offer Nissim will return to Tel Aviv for a spectacular concert. Details to be confirmed.
Tel Aviv Pride Beach Parties
Kick off party date to be confirmed, Post Pride Party June 10th.
- As every year, Hilton Beach in Tel Aviv will be painted with colors of the rainbow in honor of Pride Month, and the city’s hottest LGBTQ party lines will host epic parties here for you to enjoy. Grab a drink and enjoy an unbeatable atmosphere as you celebrate Pride Month.
Wigstock Tel Aviv
June – Date to be confirmed
- This circus drag festival, which first arrived in Tel Aviv in 1995 straight from New York, has become a glorious Pride Month tradition. The event typically takes place at Gan Me’ir park. It is a glittering drag celebration with many well-known artists from the local scene.
Tel Aviv Pride Circuit Parties
June – Date to be confirmed
- One of the main LGBTQ bars in Tel Aviv, Shpagat, in collaboration with the TLV LGBTQ Center, hosts a series of special pride events throughout the month. It is one of the busiest bars in the city. Arrive early if you want to get in during the pride weekend.
- Tel A Beef hosts its a special weekend edition of its popular parties for bears, fetish and leather lovers during Pride. The production values are high, the men are hot and the cruising is legendary.
- Tel Aviv Pride Waterpark is one of the biggest gay parties in the world. Each year during the Pride week, Shefayim Waterpark, Israel is transformed for 10 hours, featuring a huge stage, guest DJs, the hottest GoGo dancers and thousands of guys partying in the pools!
- Forever Tel Aviv is the number one “line party” or circuit event in Tel Aviv typically featuring 5 huge parties at Tel Aviv’s world famous Haoman 17 club.
Where to stay during Tel Aviv Pride?
Tel Aviv Gay Pride has grown over the past 14 years to become one of the biggest events in Israel, with thousands of people from around the world.
Most of the pride events happen on the pride beach which is next to the Hilton hotel, having said that all the gay bars and clubs have events throughout the five days, keeping everyone happy.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action during the pride celebrations.
For a complete City Guide for Tel Aviv visit www.gaytelaviv4u.com
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Air-conditioned with free WiFi
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. free WiFi
Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2018: BEST MOMENTS! 2018
Gay life permeates every part of Tel Aviv and venues are scattered across the city, however the gay beach is the main focus of gay life during the day, at Hilton Head. We have picked hotels that are a short taxi ride from most of the popular venues such as Evita.
This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Royal Beach Hotel is a modern and luxurious hotel offering an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a spa & hot tub, Brown Beach House by Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi & air-conditioned rooms & suites.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool.