From: Thursday, August 29, 2024
To: Monday, September 2, 2024
Sundance – Rehoboth Labor Day Weekend 2024
Rehoboth Beach, “The Nation’s Summer Capital” is celebrates the end of the Summer every year during the Labor Day Weekend.
- Visiting for the Labor Day Weekend? Stay at the Brighton Suites Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, close to the beach, featuring spacious rooms and an indoor pool.
- Arrive in Rehoboth Beach early on Thursday! Sip a delicious coffee along the very gay Baltimore Avenue, before heading off for a day of sun at Poodle Beach, the official gay beach. Rehoboth fills up with hot weekend-guys from Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and beyond.
- Start your evening at the Aqua Grill for post beach cocktails and then head to the Purple Parrot for Burgers and Beer!
- Catch a show at The Blue Moon – the owners will finish the season with a bang and always ensure a star studded line up of well known Queens! Its roof retracts, opening the space to the sky above and giving new meaning to the term dancing with the stars.
Diego’s Labor Day Weekend
- End your night at Diego’s to the sounds of the top circuit DJs!
- Diego’s Hideaway is where coastal flair meets quirky charm.
- With its vivacious atmosphere, it’s not just a place to eat; it’s an experience!
- Events run from Thursday to Sunday, from 9 pm until late.
- Saturday, September 2, 2023: A Night of Comedy, Drag, and Song, plus a LIVE Auction!
- (Doors Open at 6:30 p.m. ET. Auction and show promptly start at 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Awaiting lineup
- Experience a night filled with laughter and song as these talented performers will lift your spirits and tickle your funny bone. And not to be missed … the LIVE AUCTION.
- Sunday September 3, 2023: A Night of Dance.
- (Doors open at 7:00p.m, ET. Dance ends at 1:00 a.m. ET)
- Guest DJs will offer an unforgettable musical journey starting with classic mirror ball memories, dance floor anthems, and the latest club beats.
- The Rehoboth Beach Convention Center transforms into the ultimate dance party to close out the summer.
- The Sundance Ball is organised by CAMP Rehoboth. The organisation provides community programs, outreach, and advocacy, and for more than 30 years has worked to create a positive environment inclusive of all sexual orientations and gender identities in Rehoboth Beach.
Rehoboth Gay Beach
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware is one of the top gay beach communities in the United States. This charming small town may only have a year-round population of about 1,400, but this number expands to 25,000-plus in summer, and you’ll find a remarkable number of fun bars and restaurants with significant gay followings.
- During the day, Poodle Beach is where the beautiful boys, masculine men, and everyone in-between go to frolic. Find it by going south down to the end of the boardwalk at Queen Street, and turning toward the ocean. (Later, keep your ears open for the legendary house parties at night.)
Recommended Hotels in Rehoboth
The following hotels are close to the beach, bars and restaurants:
Gay Map of Rehoboth Beach
During the day, Poodle Beach is where the beautiful boys, masculine men,
and everyone in-between go to frolic. Find it by going south down to the
end of the boardwalk at Queen Street,
Recommended Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rehoboth Beach that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Bellmoor Inn
4 Star, Luxury
Located within walking distance of Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, The Bellmoor Inn and Spa is located in Rehoboth Beach. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a seating area and a work desk. Featuring a bath or shower, en suite bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. And outdoor pool and a spa.
Avenue Inn & Spa
4 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms are located in 2 separate buildings. Rooms in The Avenue II are not located in the main building and are only accessible by stairs. All rooms at the Avenue Inn & Spa come with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs with cable channels and private bathrooms. An indoor swimming pool, fitness center & an on-site spa and wellness centre
4 Star, Great Value
Located along the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal, this contemporary hotel is 1.6 km from the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. It offers rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Each bright and colorful guest room at the Canalside Inn is furnished with a balcony overlooking the pool or canal. A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided.
Beach View Hotel
3 Star, Location
Beach View Hotel features accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi as well as free private parking. Boasting a sun terrace, this property is set a short distance from Rehoboth Beach, City of Rehoboth Beach Convention Center and Rehoboth Railroad Station. Rehoboth Beach Theatre of the Arts is 500 m away