From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
SpLAash Pool Party Los Angeles Pride Event 2024
SpLAash is the hottest ticket in town during the annual LA Pride week of celebrations; the Ultimate Pool Party of the Summer; nothing else comes close!
- Stay at the Host Hotel; The Andaz rated “Fabulous” by guests with spectacular views and the best pool in town.
- Kick-off Los Angeles Pride weekend on the rooftop of the Andaz as Masterbeat’s world-famous SpLAash pool party returns to the heart of West Hollywood at the biggest rooftop pool in town.
- Enjoy the music of world-famous DJs. Dance on the terrace overlooking the city or lounge by the pool.
- This year tickets to SpLAash include a full open bar all day – that’s right, everything you want to drink is included with your ticket.
- The party starts at noon and ends at 6 pm—part of the Masterbeat Pride weekend.
- The Andaz – Just 5 minutes’ walk from the Sunset Strip, the Andaz West Hollywood – a concept by Hyatt features onsite dining and a rooftop pool. Rooms feature complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, and free WiFi.
The hotel sells out fast. Nearby alternatives include:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel; – Rated “Fabulous” by guests with a stunning pool. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens with spacious suites and exceptional service. Just a 4-minute drive from the host hotel.
- Chamberlain West Hollywood – 4-star hotel with modern decor, state of the art gym and large rooms. 4 minutes’ drive from the host hotel.
- 1 Hotel West Hollywood – Superb location with excellent skybar, modern decor and excellent onsite restaurant and gym. 4 minute’s walk to the host hotel.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video – Masterbeat Pool Party
Highlights of previous pool parties by Masterbeat.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.