From: Friday, November 17, 2023
To: Friday, November 17, 2023
SNKER Party Manchester 2023
SNKER is Manchester’s horniest and sexiest pop-up party, held on different dates throughout the year and during Manchester’s annual holiday weekends.
- Stay close to the party. The Hotel Brooklyn; just a 4 min walk away. The 4-star hotel has spacious rooms and has won awards for its unique design. Rated “Superb” by guests, it has the perfect location, comfortable rooms and high-end amenities.
- Next Edition – 17th November – As part of the SNEAX Weekend edition.
- Scally, chav, sportswear SNKER’s and socks are what you will find at SNKER @eaglemanchester
- Meet the fittest lads in the hottest gear from Manchester and beyond for a night of music, hook-ups and fetish fun.
- Music by guest DJs at The Eagle.
- Theme: Scally – (No Jeans, Boots or shoes)
- Eagle Manchester – Lively gay scene men-only bar in an industrial basement setting, hosting DJs and drag shows. Friendly staff and great drinks specials.
- The Lodge Bar is the hidden secret. This plush in a speakeasy meets hunting lair kind of manner bar is located in the award-winning Richmond Tea Room in the heart of Manchester’s gay village.
- Hotels close to the gay village on Canal Street fill up fast, so book in advance
Recommended Hotels in Manchester
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & the gay bars,
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the centre of Manchester, Hotel Gotham is a 3-minute walk from Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. It offers a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Serviced by a lift, all rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom offers free toiletries, slippers and a bath or shower & bathrobes
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, Velvet Hotel is on central Manchester’s vibrant Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Rail Station. All rooms enjoy elegant furnishings and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The modern bathrooms are equipped with steam-free mirrors and luxury toiletries. A fully-stocked minibar and hospitality tray.
4 Star, Great Value
In the heart of the city, ABode Manchester is a splendid 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi access. Piccadilly Rail Station is 3 minutes’ walk away. ABode Manchester’s double-glazed rooms offer monsoon showers and luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy an LCD TV, and free internet.
3 Star, Location
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly is located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station, offering a central-city location, free WiFi and use of on-site bar One Lounge. The hotel offers rooms with an en-suite shower, flat-screen TV and a portable desk. The lounge and bar area serves a buffet breakfast.
Video – A walk through Gay Manchester
Explore the best of Canal Street
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.