From: Friday, November 17, 2023
To: Sunday, November 19, 2023
Sneak Weekend Manchester 2023
SneaX Weekend is an action-packed event for the sportswear and sneaker fetish community.
- Visiting Manchester for the weekend? Stay at the Kimpton Clocktowner hotel, housed in a stunning Grade II listed building and rated “Excellent” by guest. A short walk from the Gay Village, it offers top-notch amenities and an impressive architectural experience.
- Sneax Weekend has teamed up with some of the best bars and clubs in the Manchester Gay Village to provide the ultimate weekend for sneaker and sportswear lovers.
- Manchester’s Sneax Weekend features a whole weekend of parties and social events.
- Join hundreds of hot lads in sportsgear or take part in the Mr Sportswear UK competition.
- Enjoy three days, eight events and hundreds of guys this November.
- Upgrade your Manchester weekend with a stay at the Hotel Gotham, housed in one of Manchester’s grandest buildings, an emblem of 1920s glamour infused with a modern twist. Its Art Deco influences and playful touches make it utterly unique. Conveniently close to the Gay Village and other city highlights.
Friday 17th November
- Welcome Drinks – Grab a drink and chill with mates, old and new. Get yourself ready for the horny weekend ahead! – REM Bar, Canal Street, 18:00 – 23:00
- SNKER Lads – Kick off SneaX Weekend at the official opening party, SNKER at The Eagle. Booze and cruise until the early hours. – Eagle, Bloom Street, 23:00 – Late
Saturday 18th November
- Sneax Brunch – Start the day with brunch and a brew… or a beer. Join us for a bite to eat between 11 am and 1 pm, and prepare for the busy night ahead! – REM Bar, Canal Street, 11:00 – 13:00
- Meet and Greet – With only a few hours until the first Mr Sportswear UK competition, here’s your chance to meet the contestants hoping to win the crown. Have a drink, chat and decide who gets your vote! REM Bar, Canal Street 15:00 – 16:00
- Mr Sportswear UK – The first ever Mr Sportswear UK competition is here! – Club BarPop, Canal Street, 21:00 – 23:00
- ADDICT – It’s time for the BIG ONE! The Mr Sportswear UK competition afterparty, powered by ADDICT. Cruise, booze, dance and play until the early hours. Featuring horned-up beats by DJs Josh Smith (Alert!) and Zack Hadley (HardOn).- Club BarPop, Canal Street, 23:00 – 04:00
Sunday 18th November
- Sunday Social: A chilled-out afternoon of fun, drinks and laughter! Expect special guest drag performers and the very special SneaX Quiz with SpacePupSilver.
- Followed by Scallyoke with the Queen of Sleaze herself, Alexa Tuppence. – REM Bar, Canal Street, 15:00 – 22:00, followed by Farewell Drinks.
- Manchester, often dubbed the “Gay Capital of the North,” boasts one of the most vibrant and welcoming LGBTQ+ scenes in the UK. Centered around Canal Street, the city’s famous Gay Village is a lively hub of bars, clubs, and eateries, all set against the backdrop of the picturesque Rochdale Canal. Check out the top hotels closest to Canal Street.
- Rem Bar Manchester : Manchester’s original gay leather and denim bar, offering a more mature atmosphere with a strong masculine vibe. Known for its laid-back ambience and friendly staff, it provides a comfortable setting for those looking to unwind and socialize.
- The Eagle Manchester: Situated just off Canal Street, The Eagle stands as a beacon for Manchester’s gay scene, providing an eclectic mix of regular themed nights and special events. The bar attracts a diverse crowd but is particularly popular with the bear and leather community. Upstairs, the venue opens up into the “Black Eagle”, a darker, more intimate space.
- Club BarPop Manchester : A staple of Canal Street, Club BarPop offers multiple floors of entertainment and fun. Known for its flamboyant live entertainment, including drag acts and dance troupes, the venue is bursting with energy. A blend of chart-toppers and classic anthems ensures the dance floors remain lively until the early hours.
Recommended Hotels in Manchester
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & the gay bars,
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the centre of Manchester, Hotel Gotham is a 3-minute walk from Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. It offers a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Serviced by a lift, all rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom offers free toiletries, slippers and a bath or shower & bathrobes
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, Velvet Hotel is on central Manchester’s vibrant Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Rail Station. All rooms enjoy elegant furnishings and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The modern bathrooms are equipped with steam-free mirrors and luxury toiletries. A fully-stocked minibar and hospitality tray.
4 Star, Great Value
In the heart of the city, ABode Manchester is a splendid 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi access. Piccadilly Rail Station is 3 minutes’ walk away. ABode Manchester’s double-glazed rooms offer monsoon showers and luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy an LCD TV, and free internet.
3 Star, Location
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly is located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station, offering a central-city location, free WiFi and use of on-site bar One Lounge. The hotel offers rooms with an en-suite shower, flat-screen TV and a portable desk. The lounge and bar area serves a buffet breakfast.
Gay Manchester Guide
Discover the best of Gay Manchester with Martijn
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.