From: Saturday, August 10, 2024
To: Sunday, August 18, 2024
SLM Copenhagen Fetish Pride Week 2024
SLM Copenhagen (Scandinavian Leather Men) is the largest gay fetish club in Scandinavia and produces a week-long series of parties and events during Copenhagen Pride.
- Book your hotel close to Pride Square and the Club. Stay at the Citizen M, just 150m from the square offering stylish rooms with a modern design.
- The club hosts special theme hours and nights throughout the pride celebrations. The club is just steps from the Pride Square stage at the town hall.
- Popular nights include the Beard night on Thursday, the Sports Afternoon on Friday followed by the Full Fetish Event and the Pride party on Saturday night.
- SLM Copenhagen has a dress code: Leather, rubber, uniform, army, skinhead, construction, denim, naked/jock strap, and sportswear.
- Events typically run from the Saturday to the Saturday of Pride.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- SLM Copenhagen is an S/M and fetish club for gay and bisexual men who like leather, rubber, uniforms, etc.
- The club is a stone’s throw from the Town Hall Square right in the centre of Copenhagen.
- SLM Copenhagen is typically open every Friday and has special theme nights most Saturdays.
- Check out the top hotels close to Pride Square.
Recommended Hotels in Copenhagen
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Copenhagen
Almost all of the gay bars and clubs are located in the city center around the famous Strøget shopping street. They are all within walking distance of each other.
Recommended Hotels in Copenhagen By Bookings
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Copenhagen that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Skt Petri
5 Star, Luxury
Located in Copenhagen’s old Latin Quarter, this stylish hotel offers free WiFi, and designer rooms. Just 4 minutes’ walk away is the main shopping street, Strøget. Air conditioning, flat-screen TV and parquet flooring. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace. The restaurant and bar are located right in the buzzing centre of the hotel lobby.
Scandic Palace Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Situated by City Hall Square in central Copenhagen, this elegant hotel features Nordic cuisine, a popular bar and individually designed rooms with modern décor, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. The spacious rooms at Scandic Palace Hotel include cable TV, black tiled bathrooms and relaxing armchairs. Many offer views of Copenhagen’s vibrant city centre.
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring panoramic city views from the rooftop terrace, this central Copenhagen hotel sits between the National Museum of Copenhagen and Copenhagen City Hall Square. A complimentary wine hour between 17:00-18:00 is offered daily to guests at the lobby bar. Large windows, a writing desk and cable TV come standard.
4 Star, Location
The stylish Hotel Alexandra is 200 m from Copenhagen’s Town Hall Square and Tivoli Gardens. Its soundproofed rooms have a flat-screen TV, a tea/coffee maker and classic Danish designer furniture. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of Alexandra’s rooms, along with the lobby. The Spisebaren Knøw offers organic comfort food and well known Danish dishes
Video Guide to Gay Copenhagen
Copenhagen in 5 minutes with The Travellers
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Copenhagen
Denmark has a reputation for being one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly countries in the world. Same-sex sexual activity was decriminalized in Denmark in 1933, making it one of the first countries in the world to do so. In 1989, Denmark became the first country to legally recognize same-sex registered partnerships. In 2012, Denmark legalized same-sex marriage, allowing same-sex couples to marry and adopt children, just like opposite-sex couples.
Vesterbro | Close to the city centre
- Vesterbro is a trendy and diverse neighborhood that houses many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It’s known for its inclusive atmosphere and is home to the famous “Red Square,” which has several gay-friendly venues.
- Vesterbro and Copenhagen as a whole have been known to host LGBTQ+ events and festivals, including the annual Copenhagen Pride parade.
- During Pride Week, various LGBTQ+-themed events, parties, and activities take place
- Discover the best things to see and do in Vesterbro
This area is close to Vesterbro & is known for its elegant atmosphere. It has a few LGBTQ+-friendly bars & cafes.
The city center also has a concentration of LGBTQ+ venues, making it a popular area for both locals & visitors.