From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rub’Zone & Rub Week Paris 2023
Rub Week Paris is a weekend of events wrapped tightly around the Rub’Zone super party featuring friendly meetings and more for rubber men and their friends.
Visiting for Paris Rubber Week? Paris is very busy in June, so book your hotel early. Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties during the event.
- Events kick off with Rubber Fetish Shopping at IEM, Rob Paris and RB Originals, followed by the Election of Mr Rubber France from 7pm at Le Who’s. The event is followed by the official Rubber Social Eat & Meet.
- Afternoon activities include “My Fetish Games”, a workshop at Work show, from 2pm to 6pm, followed by My Fetish Cocktail at 6.30pm. Saturday Night sees the return of Rub’Zone, one of the biggest Rubber fetish parties in Europe at Les Caves.
The Rub’Zone Party
- Rub’Zone – Sat 26th March, 10pm to 6am – You may know Paris for its Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées and its Sacre Coeur, but most don’t know that there is a secret and fantastic world deep within.
- Push the door… down the stairs… At the end of a maze of cellars, you will meet these fascinating, amazing RubberMen, exploring their RUB’ZONE together. Exclusively to men clad in latex.
- Les Caves Saint Sabin is 6 mins taxi from Le Marais or 15 min walk.
- The Moxy Paris Bastille is just 300m from the venue, a charming 3-star hotel with spacious rooms and gay-friendly staff.
- Enjoy an afternoon of Piss’In Rubber at Secteur X at 3pm, followed by a farewell drinks evening at Quetzal.
- Le Who’s – hip gay restaurant and bar in central Paris, famous for Sunday brunch.
- Workshop – Large gay-friendly cafe and bar with a busy street terrace.
- Les Caves – A performance and event space. From the 17th century, the Caves Saint-Sabin were originally the cellars of a stately home in Bastille. Exposed stones, nooks and niches decorated with rare and unusual objects, are a unique place for Parisian night owls. The venue is transformed to host the Fetish & Bondage Experience and the Paris Full Fetish main event.
- Secteur X – A 3-min walk from the Centre Georges Pompidou, once a quaint little gay dive bar, Secteur X has transformed into one of Paris’s most hard-core gay cruise clubs; a one-stop-shop for all.
- Quetzal – A must-visit bar of the Marais, filled with hot men, friendly staff and a great atmosphere.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Video Guide to Gay Paris
Insider tips on what to see and do in the city of Love.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Expedia
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Luxury
Along with a 24-hour fitness center, this smoke-free residence has a 24-hour business center and self parking. Other amenities include a business center, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Housekeeping is available on request.
4 Star, Stylish
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and spa services. All 29 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.
Les Jardins du Marais
4 Star, Readers Choice
Along with a full-service spa, this residence has a restaurant and a 24-hour health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. All 265 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, stovetops, and plasma TVs.
3 Star, Modern Classic
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and a library are onsite. All 39 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, and safes. Change of towels is available on request.